1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Well ok we get the message: Homophobic Polish President Duda is Reelected in Hate-Filled Campaign

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by brainwashed, Jul 18, 2020.

1. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is really sad and I feel so bad for the people stuck there and other places we are not treated well and worse. It's so cruel and senseless just like all discrimination, prejudice, etc it's all wrong. If their belief involves abusing others then they're wrong.

Anyone know of good charitable groups that help LGBTQ people in tough places? The underground railroad for us, not to take away from black struggles, but the riots reminded me of Stonewall and all the activism after it. In light of recent events of police brutality in the US and wasn't there an old series of cases in Australia about gay men being killed by pushing off a cliff that got solved? It all reminded me of all the beatings and death the police inflicted on us all over the world which continues to today. I hope everyone can move closer to equality and civil rights faster than it's taken in the past. Why the F do some humans need to think "others" are less than they are? It's really a sign of being weak and insecure if the success of others somehow diminishes what you've accomplished.