1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well, heres mine

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by horizon, Sep 24, 2005.

1. horizon

Well i finally came out to a close friend of mine.

I was supposed to in and spend the day with with my friend coz she was heading off to exeter for uni on saturday, so the friday i was gonna go in and talk to her, but ppl at her work were off sick so she got called in last minute and that kinda ruined the plans for the day.

Well she still wanted to talk to me before she headed off to uni on the saturday as it would be a while before she got her phone sorted out and the net to talk on msn. So i decided to tell her on the phone, even tho i really wanted to in person, but i wasnt gonna see her for at least 3 months. shes also a good friend of my twin so i thought i cud talk to her bout me telling my twin and older sister.

So she phoned me that night, and after an abnormally large amount of small talk on my part i got the balls and told her, wasnt what she was expecting me to tell her, she thought i was gonna tell her my ex gf was pregnant or something like that so she was a little bit shocked to say the least.

but yeah thats me done for now, sorry my hands dont like grammer when im typing

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Well done on finding the way to tell her, despite circumstances trying to get in the way. I know exactly what you mean with "an abnormally large amount of small talk" too....

It's unfortunate that you will be out of contact with each other for a while now, but hopefully you will manage to keep in touch somehow (even if by old-fashioned letters!).

3. Aaron

Aaron Guest

Congrats! I told you it'd be good... :icon_bigg

4. nisomer

As did I :icon_wink

5. goratrix

Congrats! it will most likely get easyerf from now on... :slight_smile:

6. tanana

Good Job

It's never easy - but you did the right thing, and next time it will be easier for you. Live in sunshine!