1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to the Story of my Life

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by HayleyHP, Aug 10, 2017.

1. HayleyHP

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I would love for you to know everything about me, but all you really need to know is that I am a very caring and compassionate person. Like seriously, you have no idea how nice and sweet I can be. I like to keep to myself most of the time. I usually spend half if not most of the day in my room listening to music, drawing, or playing video games if i'm not out hanging with my friends. I have been this way for many years and is probably the reason of why I act and think like I do today. I like to think about life a lot, especially my past and reminisce on all the great memories and events that have occurred throughout my existence. I am 16 years old and I am a junior in high school. I started questioning who I was as a person and why I felt the way I did around October of 2015. I came out on January 5th, 2016 to my family by letter and everyone else on FB. My parents weren't really supportive of it and refused to call me Hannah and use female pronouns which really upset me. I eventually regretted coming out when I felt like I could live life without transitioning as I didn't want it to ruin my chances of getting a girlfriend. I know my sexual orientation says bisexual, but I only think guys are cute, I have no interest in dating or doing anything sexual with them. The most they would get would be a kiss, but even that would be highly unlikely of me to do. Eventually my parents thought it was a phase and after I changed my FB back to the way it was before I came out i'm pretty sure everyone else thought that too, so i'm pretty much am going to have to mention that i'm still transgender at some point. I'm really grateful that I can live without needing to transition to move on with my life, and I hope it will always stay that way. I still experience gender dysphoria daily but it is not as bad as it used to be. In the beginning I was clinically depressed and I cried a lot. Now I can live everyday and enjoy life for what it's worth. Around the time of me coming out, I somehow got my mom to buy me 3 pairs of women's Nike running shorts which I still wear to bed in private sometimes to deal with my dysphoria. I love to paint my toe nails, which is another thing they are unaware of, as I wear socks to cover it up. I want to paint my finger nails, but I would have to stay in my room or leave my room with gloves on and make the most retarded excuse why i'm wearing them lol. I also shave and have Hannah as the name I write on all my papers at school. I don't have teachers call me Hannah though as I don't want people to know i'm transgender and get bullied. I also don't want my chances of getting a girlfriend ruined, as I mentioned earlier. My favorite show is 13 Reasons Why, pretty ironic considering my name. The show taught me many things that I will always carry with me until I die. I don't have a favorite song, as I love Lord Huron's - "The Night We Met" and The Neighborhood's - "Sweater Weather", including Max and Alyson's Stoner cover of it equally. If you didn't know, Lord Huron's - "The Night We Met" is actually the song played in the prom scene of 13 Reasons Why. I highly recommend to give them both a listen if you haven't heard them already. I don't participate in any sports, as I honestly don't care for them. I love coffee, especially when it comes from Starbucks. Did I mention that I like to speak my mind? Lol
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Love you all ❤

Sincerely, Hannah

2. KenzyBell

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sound like such a nice person! After reading what you went through with everything, you have helped me so much, thank you!!
    Based on things you said here, we actually have a lot in common and I would love to get to know you more (if you're okay with it)

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC.

4. HayleyHP

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Yeah, I agree. Send me a friend request.

5. HayleyHP

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Whoever is reading, I would just like to let you know I am writing a poem, so expect to see that from me.

6. KenzyBell

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love writing poems and reading them. Can't wait to read it!

7. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You sound pretty normal. You want a girlfriend. There are lots of girls who are into guys like you, or girls like you if you prefer. Oh, how to find them? No idea.