1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome To My Thread

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Taly, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, I believe I had an account on here several years ago but the email I used no longer exists and since it's been so long, why not just pop in anew? Hopefully this is allowed, if not... whoops.

Anyway, don't expect much from me - I'm not very comfortable with forums or spending more than 10 minutes messaging online to people who aren't nearby. I guess it's just how my preferences for socializing have changed. But I wanted to at least get back onto an LGBT forum site because it's nice to have an another outlet to bring up thought-provoking and relevant discussions without the worry of immediate ridicule, excessive prying, or in-depth judgments often attached.

Essentially, I think I want another place to talk about LGBT+ affairs... and it's an extra measure of me trying not to isolate myself from a relatable community, alongside getting a fresh perspective from my peers who have been in my shoes, and I theirs.

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back to the community. :slight_smile:

3. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you. :blush: I don't know if you were active on the site while I was here - and a lot of people I followed is no longer here - but I'm confident there's some cool people onsite to get to know.

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes I was. :slight_smile:

The membership has changed over the last number of years, though I have seen a few members from right around the time you joined around as well. I am sure you will be able to get to know others as well.