1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weird goosebumps

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by DirectionNorth, Aug 12, 2017.

1. DirectionNorth

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Has anyone had this or have an idea of what doctor to go to? I just saw this small patch (little bigger thsn a quarter size) on my right forearm of a red, sort of raised bump with tiny goosebump like bumps on it. It really doesn't look as gross as it sounds, it just freaked me out because I've had to be on alot of different medicines lately, as well as I've been tested and know I have allergies to dust. And they're not quite goosebumps because it's warm in my room, I'm not cold or scared or anxious(at least not before I noticed this), and it's just on tbat one spot- not all over my arms. Is this an allergic reaction or something else?

2. beagle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    It does sound something to do with an allergy. Maybe a sting by a plant as you walked by it? Just keep an eye on it maybe some calamamile cream to soothe it. Just keep an eye on it to see if if gets worst in size i think you said it was size of a quater worth checking that in a few days and see.
    try thinking what you have done and what you have done earlier in the day and see if anything that size you have come in to contact with.

3. DirectionNorth

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you, I'll keep an eye on it!

4. J4yy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah I get these types of reactions all the time. It is allergy related, I get them because I am allergic to sunlight, but I doubt tht is the issue with you. There are many things thy could cause it, plants, dust, soaps. Keep an eye on it and it might be a could idea to see a doctor so you can pin point the allergy