1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird dreams about my crush... Help!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MatthewJS, Feb 26, 2013.

1. MatthewJS

So far, I had to weird dreams about my crush, K. My first dream is when we were partners in class (which is never going to happen) and then... BOOM!! He put his hand on my hand. We were talking off topic, like everyone else at school during class.

My second dream is when there was a dance group. I believe people wanted me and him to dance against each other, like Step Up movies. After we got close, we uhh... kissed. Yeah we kissed. :confused: :bang: Then people felt disgusted and made fun of us and I ran into the bathroom to cry, but my BFSK (Best Friend Since Kindergarten) comforted me and she was helpful.

I had a similar dream but not about him. It's when i came out to my parents and they took it well, like they did in real life.

Please! I need :help: I'm so confused!! :help: :confused: :bang: :eusa_doh:

2. Cynder

I don't think t is unusual to have dreams about a crush. Sometimes your brain remembers what you have been thinking about, and then I it shows up in your dreams. I wouldn't be too worried about it, and it probably doesn't mean anything (good or bad unfortunately)

3. MatthewJS

I always think about him, but I dreamt about him only twice and these dreams has been on my mind for quite sometime.

4. Cynder

Because you are always thinking of him, he comes up in your dreams. I think these dreams are stuck in your head because 1.) it's your crush 2.) you want and hope some of it happens and 3.) part of it was really traumatic--when everyone laughed. I think you should try to put them off your mind for awhile and see what happens. :slight_smile:

5. MatthewJS

good luck to me. i can tell he's gay. i just cant explain how i know. but these are dreams i always think about and i cant take my mind off of it.

6. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to dream about my crush too. Not sexual dreams, he would just pop up. Sometimes we would be walking together, or he would just appear out of nowhere. Like Cynder said, you think about him a lot, so he tends to appear in your dream imagery.

7. MatthewJS

Also, I had other crushes in the past, but this is the first time.

8. Ianthe

All of those dreams seem perfectly normal for you to be having. :slight_smile:

You are further along in puberty now than you were. Dreams about crushes will probably increase and get more intense for the next couple years.