1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird conversation with my (straight??) crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Luria77, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Luria77

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    so, I came out to my straight crush this week. She was completely supportive, but I didn’t get the idea that she’s into girls.
    But.
    As she has said in the past, she said she would ‘absolutely’ be in a relationship with a girl, ‘if the right girl came along’
    But still, I don’t think she’s gay (or even questioning). She’s always dated guys. We are not young (she is over 50!) so presumably, if she REALLY had the desire to be with a woman (like I do- I’ve wanted this my whole life- but never let myself acknowledge it), she would have figured this out before now??
    Is she a lost cause? I’ve been working on letting go of this crush because she a) is not gay and b) isn’t into me I don’t think- tho a few months ago I SWEAR we had this weird chemistry- like whenever We touched I would feel electric shocks...and sometimes I would catch her staring at me. But not lately. I’m so confused. Have never had a straight girl say she might go out with a gay girl. It’s usually a solid NO!