1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

was she comming onto me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by just jane, Sep 18, 2018.

1. just jane

around two weeks I went clothiers shopping with a woman I know. she was looking for dressers for her sisters wedding. she asked me to come into the changing rooms with her.

she tried one of the dresses on and it was low cut, she asked if her breasts look good in it and if I like looking at them. it made me feel unconformable she knows I am bisexual.

And in the car home she said I would enjoy it because I am bisexual.

she also phone me asking if I wanting to come and see her try on a bra.

she thinks it funny what happen. it make feel very confused by her behavior.

she keeps saying she is 100% straight. she keeps talking about her breasts.

2. Cognition

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ngl, talking about breasts 24/7 is something straight girls seem to be fond of in a totally everyday context. Cup size this, bra type that. I don't get it tbh. Who knows what her intentions were, but maybe you should joke back to her- "you know, for a straight person, you seem to be slightly obsessed with discussing breasts..." It gives her the opportunity to laugh it off, but also the invitation to divulge if she thinks she might be slightly less than 100% straight TM (or bicurious, in fewer words).

#2 Cognition, Sep 18, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  3. DirectionNorth

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with Cognition, although to the pointof asking you to come over to watch her, that is definitely odd. It's one thing in the dressing room, and yes, straight girls do talk about that. Not to sound rude or anything, do you think she was drunk or buzzed? Not that that makes it appropriate, and your being uncomfortable about it is certainly validated, i'm just curious if it was more the ramblings of a drunk person getting too touchy or if she was clearheaded at the time.

I would make a comment like the person above said, something to brush it off, but make her check herself, like "didn't you say you were straight?"(in a lighthearted way). Or something like that. If she continues, it might get to a point where you might need to be upfront about your being uncomfortable and you only like her as a friend, and just because you're bi doesn't mean you're attracted to every woman on the planet, but from what you've said, it doesn't seem to be at that extreme yet to have to do that.

4. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Everything about this sounds like normal straight girl behavior to me - except calling you to ask if you want to watch her try on a bra. That's just really weird and flirty. In the dressing room it's fine because that's what dressing rooms are for anyway, but to actually call you, disrupt your day, and ask you to travel just to stare at her boobs is way out of the realm of normal.

5. DirectionNorth

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Exactly, and very unsolicited. Even if i was into a girl and she called me and said that, I'd be weirded out and would back up slowly. Much less someone who identifies as straight and assumes just because someone's bi, she must be into every single girl just because they're girls.

I wonder if this is along the lines of this straight mentality I've heard of. A lesbian friend was telling me she gets hit on by straight women(not even questioning) who just want to see what it's like to have fun with another woman, and get very surprised when she says she only wants to be with other lesbians, as if that's news to them and they never thought of that.

Not that we don't get crushes on some straight women or think they're attractive- it's just I, for one, would definitely back away and not hit on a woman I knew was straight, anymore than I want a straight guys to hit on me or pursue me. Just- no, not into that or interested one bit, go away lol.

Destin likes this.
  6. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don’t think this would work with guys. If a guy kept showing me his penis and asking me if it looked good, I’d be pretty sure he had ulterior motives

7. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You'd be surprised... since coming out 2 straight friends have asked for my commentary on their size/shape/pubic hairstyle and what they can do to make it look better. It's super awkward.

8. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That would be disappointing o would be expecting some fun only to be used as a fashion judge. Dont tease me damn it

Destin likes this.
  9. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Also, no one is asking me for fashion advice. I look more like an extra from sons of anarchy

Destin likes this.
  10. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I always find these conversations funny. Because as a bi woman I am not really enamored of breasts. I like some, but not the vast majority of them. And a woman randomly wanting me to inspect or critique her breasts would feel strange to me. Just because I'm bi doesn't mean I will like your specific breasts or that I'm even preoccupied with breasts at all. What's weird to me is that many "straight" girls are far more obsessed with breasts and breast size than me.