1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted to share good news

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Spidersneakers, May 14, 2023.

1. Spidersneakers

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I dont have anyone to talk to about this so im just posting here. My mom recently got me my own debit card to use so i can pay for school lunches or extra things i need, so i went to shoppers and got some mens deodorant! (I actually went in the mens aisle!)
    And finally, after looking everywhere, i found KT tape! I bought a roll of wide tape so it’s easier to use and it’s pretty awesome, I haven’t used it yet bc i don't want to waste it but i plan on trying it out tomorrow for school.
    Im just excited, this is my first time having an official binder.

If ur reading this, reply with some things that have made you euphoric recently. There’s so much negativity surrounding all of the gender stuff so we need to focus on the better side of things

Tightrope, Aeolia, mnguy and 3 others like this.
  2. xfemmelesbian

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I’m so excited for you!! That’s so great :slight_smile: I actually use KT tape myself for a hypermobility health condition so not for the same reason as you haha. Mine is pink! Aw i’m so so pleased for you.

I’m a cisgender woman myself so I don’t have experience with any of this so i’m sorry if any of this isn’t the right thing to say but this is such an exciting thing and i’m so glad for you.

Something that has made me feel euphoric is the excitement of proposing to my girlfriend next weekend! Have a great day :slight_smile:

Spidersneakers, mnguy and Rayland like this.
  3. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is exiting.

What made me euphoric today is my hair. I had a good hair day and it made me look good.

If you use the KT tape, then look up the guides online before using it. :slight_smile:

4. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That is great news and I'm happy for you! :slight_smile:

Spidersneakers and xfemmelesbian like this.