1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vulnerability...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by I'mStillStanding, Mar 2, 2019.

1. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I’ve gotta keep going because I don’t have a choice... when I typed this above I had to take a moment. These words caused me to have a bit of a wave of emotions. I had to ask myself why? Not because I wanted to... but because my therapist said I had to allow myself to fell my emotions and try and understand them.

What was it about this that cause me to start crying when I typed it out? I guess it’s because the sexual abuse stole my sexuality for so long. It’s why I hid from myself and the world. So when it bubbled up I felt like I’d lost control of my life and had no choice but sort it out to get control of it again. To take control of my sexuality for the first time. Now looking back at all of this... how my family responded, how I grow up thinking my problems were secondary to everyone else’s, etc. All of these things have stolen a part of me... it’s like I thought the walls were guarding and protecting my heart. Keeping it safe. When in reality it was shattered all this time and I’ve just looked it away and built so much up around it so I would not remember it is broken and wouldn’t have to deal with it.

That’s why I have no choice. I’ve lost control, or the control I thought I had, and I have to get it back. The only way to do that is get back in there and try and piece my heart back together...

I don’t know if this makes sense... it’s seems like a complete mess. But right now so am I, so it’s fitting!

2. smurf

It makes complete sense and I think you came up with a great metaphor for it all.

Take it one step at a time. Think about it like you losing weight. Seems fucking impossible at first. You hate every minute of the first work outs, you hate the sweat, you hate feeling weak, but you have to make yourself keep at it.

Same thing. You are just exercising your brain. Therapy is your work out and your therapist our personal trainer. Keep at it friend

#82 smurf, Mar 22, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  3. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am gland it makes some sense because I didn’t know how to explain it. I’m a very visual person so often it’s little easier to picture things than describe them...

I guess like weight loss it’s gonna be kinda hard to see the results during the process at times too. I mean because I’m with me every day... but I will say today I have noticed a spring in my step. Even though I’ve been sick, I do feel a bit better all things considered.

Yesterday, when I posted my lost comment, it was kinda an eye opening moment. I’m really excited about therapy next week to share that with my therapist. I’m one of those people who likes to see a problem. Identify an issue and to know what I’m trying to fix. Yesterday afternoon I realized that my being guarded, my fear of vulnerability, wasn’t to protect my heart but to hide its damage and that was a big deal. Now I have to figure out how to piece it back together, and then not be sacred of people seeing the flaws... but at least I know. At least there is a goal!

Chip likes this.
  4. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tonight was my birthday get together. My birthday isn’t till Monday, but a group of us got together tonight for dinner and a movie. We had the best time laughing and just enjoying ourselves. It was all the younger crowd (family) so it was very inappropriate and just a blast. The older group is doing dinner Monday lol.

Well... I finally got something I’ve wanted for three years. My rainbow cake! It was amazing and I was so exited and surprised. I was totally expecting not to have a cake honestly because I didn’t make one. But then I found out my sister was bringing one. I still had no idea it was a rainbow cake... loved it! Here’s a couple pics :slight_smile:
    4886047D-8E7F-463A-88D7-D3834A7D24A2.jpeg 937B7F04-2C2F-4FD4-A5D7-7DE5B92E5417.jpeg 3D1CC566-731F-4BB3-9EC4-BEBBA3677107.jpeg

So on to the movie. We watched Captain Marvel which I really enjoyed. I can’t go into too many details because I don’t want to post spoilers. I will say how crazy it is that we can draw parallels from a movie like that to our personal life. I’m probably the only person getting emotional at the start of the movie when they are discussing vulnerability and how our emotions can be our weakness.... it’s a theme throughout the movie and I gotta say I really enjoy how it played out.

Well after the movie my brother in law, sister, and myself went to grab coffee and talk. I don’t get to spend much time with them alone and we are very close. I wanted to just have some time to talk. I decided to share with them what’s going on. I did it in a very detached way, but I did it. I explained some of what I’ve been discussing here and how I’ve been feeling. My sister (a social worker) literally used some of the exact words @Chip has said and my therapist. Literally word for word.... I’m pretty sure y’all all talk to each other because there’s no way y’all are all saying the same thing like that without talking (I’m joking). Though when I did mention this to my sister she took off the therapy hat and just talked like my sister which is what I wanted lol. It was nice to talk to them about my family because she knows and sees how things are. So it’s just nice to have that.

All in all... it was a good evening and I’m happy I survived admitting I do have feelings lol even though I didn’t show them. I did say they were there.

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Actually, there's a secret backchannel where all counselors and therapists talk together and agree on common language so that we all say the same thing. But I'm not supposed to talk about it :grin:

It's really awesome that it's getting easier for you to talk about all of the things going on, and being willing to go into the difficult stuff. Quite honestly, it often takes much longer for people to be OK with doing that than what I've seen in this thread, so be sure and give yourself credit here. And awesome that you have such a supportive family!

6. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I swear y’all must. We did talk about our parents, and how mom seemed to find a reason that what ever the issue was it was important that I keep my emotions in check because the situation was impacting someone else more. She did say I’ll never change mom, but I can change how I respond. Mainly my internal voice, this is not ok and I can have my feelings. She also said she appreciated what I do for mom and my grandma but wants me to start working on an exit plan lol she thinks my “mental health will improve greatly” when I have some distance and a chance to surround myself with people I am safe to be me with.

I was so nervous... I’d thought about it for two days and went back and forth. Like I said I don’t get to see them that often alone. I wasn’t sure I wanted to do it on the night of my party... but I knew I wanted to. So I text her yesterday I was gonna catch her up let’s grab coffee after without anyone else. This way I couldn’t chicken out. I still felt distant from it all, so I know there is plenty of work to be done. I’m happy though that I was able to let her know what’s going on. It’s not resolved... and I shared it... even the my heart is shattered bit, which I think really shocked her and my brother in law. Baby steps!

7. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just crawled back in my bed. Got woke up around 4 because my grandma was struggling, so went down to visit. Not sure if I’ve mentioned here, but she’s on hospice. She fell on Sunday and since it’s been horrible. If there’s not a major change it could be any time we lose her. The stress on our family is crazy...

Now, this is gonna sound horrible. Yesterday was my birthday... a week before my birthday is the day my dad (stepdad) passed and 5 days after is when my grandfather passed. Now this? So my birthday month is kinda cursed I think... I hate that because it’s also the month that I came out to my ex so between my birthday and coming out I love March. But it’s such a bad month for my family too...

Second part that makes me a selfish prick is my mom lives with my grandma. I know when she passes, my mom is gonna want me to stay with her. Well that’s not a big deal right now, but I can’t do that forever. I want my own life and that means I don’t want to be responsible for taking care of my mom for the rest of my life. I love her soooooo much and will always be there for her... but I don’t want to be a care giver forever. That sounds awful...

Between my grandma slipping away, looking at a future that’s kinda damned if I do damned if I don’t, and dealing with all this shit from my past... I’m not sure I’m gonna be able to hold on much longer!

8. smurf

No, that sounds healthy!

It sounds awful because you are putting your own needs first *gay gasp*!

Its not a crime to take care of yourself. You got this. Stop beating yourself up.

Stay here in the present friend.

Super hard I know, but let go of the future and the past. Your grandma's declining health truly sucks so focus on that. The rest shall come when it comes, so for now breath.

9. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is what my therapists said. It’s hard thing to change that inner voice that’s kinda been part of me since forever... everyone else first then you. Today my grandmother said, “I put myself on the back burner my entire life. I thought that’s what your suppose to do, and now I know I was wrong. Don’t keep doing that!” I was shocked...

That’s like one of the things I’m best at hahahahaha I’m joking... ish! I’m working on this for sure.

I have said this same thing three times today to three different people about what’s going on. Like mom asked what is she gonna do... I said breathe! I don’t know why I forget to say it to myself...

10. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So today I had therapy. With what’s going on with my grandma things were a bit all over the place. My therapist insists I keep a thoughts log... it’s kinda to try and show me where my anxiety kicks in and how to change the thought process I guess.

I shared with her that I kinda filled my sister in on what’s going on. She was very excited and I said it was still in a detached way... she quickly corrected me for discrediting it.

Something I’ve not shared here is that yesterday I spent some time with my cousin. He’s great, and we got to talk. He brought up the fact I never do anything for myself. Well we talked for a long time yesterday and I decided to open up about some stuff. I told him about what was up with therapy... he asked. And he didn’t know about the abuse stuff so I filled him in... I didn’t realize he didn’t know. I shared with him the problems I have with the last person and the guilt... I was surprised that he was very insightful in things he said. It was nice to talk with someone in my world about this stuff. I wasn’t emotional or anything but again it was kinda like letting a bit of air out of a balloon you’ve blown up too much.

smurf likes this.
  11. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are making great strides. It might be useful to say that to yourself, and not to discount it or qualify it. Getting to your emotions will take some time; you've spent decades avoiding them. So give yourself credit for opening up, een in a detached way at first.

You might also try taking a moment here or there and breathing into what emotions you are ware of, with the idea of gently and safely encouraging them to come up, and simply being with the feelings. The more you focus on that in little bits, the easier it will be to let others in.

12. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I’m trying to recognize the progress because I for sure feel it’s there. It’s diffcult not picking it a part when I fall short or comparing to how I think it should be based on advice and therapy.

It’s weird because I’m so emotional when I’m
    alone but the second someone is around I’m either happy and warm or ice cold. There’s no other temputure.

This is another hard thing to do at the moment. With my grandma so close to passing (unless something massive changes it can be any day), someone has to keep it together. So that’s me! Everyone else is so emotional. I mean tears and and all. She’s calling out for my grandfather who passed three years ago tomorrow. This is where the switch comes in handy for sure... I can just keep it in and step away and cry alone for a few minutes, cold compress, and vision and no one knows.

13. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well it’s been an extremely hard weekend. I’m exhausted! My grandmother was non responsive for 8 hours Friday afternoon and evening. Since she has been very agitated and seems to be in pain. We are trying everything we can to make her comfortable. It’s just getting hard... all of us are tired. I mean I am only down her about 14 to 17 hours a day. Then go home (which is like 100 yards away so I’m not really gone), shower, crawl in bed and pray for sleep. Every single noise wakes me though. The dog barks, the wind blows... I’m straight up grabbing my phone. Last night no lie I was up 10 times. I don’t feel like I’ve slept in a week... and no idea how long this is going to go on. I just wish she’d get better... one way or the other I want her out of pain!

The emotional side has shut down completely. I was talking with someone and apologized for a delay and said things were stressful and I’m exhausted... that it’s sounds awful but I really wish I could have a day of rest, and maybe fun... they said your human that’s not awful... my response: well partially human. I feel like I’m going through the motions honestly. I’m kinda numb and just on aufo pilot at the moment.... I mean someone has to keep it together and I’m use to be that one so I’m ok with that.

This is a random update unrelated to anything... I’m not even sure why I posted it. I guess I’ve noticed I’ve been taking more things personally than I should. I’ve reading more EC because of needing a distraction... and it’s odd to see things that I feel are negative and could be applied to me. I mean I’m fairly honest lol except with emotion as we know, and I like to make sure everyone is on the same page when it comes to relationships and sex. I think boundaries and guidelines are a good thing. But generalizations have gotten to me over the last few day... and it’s not just here. I snapped a bit on social media when I saw the third post comparing the Cardi B drama to the Cosby case! Rape and robbery are very different. Normally I avoid wading into topics I think could cause me added stress but lately I’ve been ready to pop off it seems and that’s not good! I’m wound tighter than a top!

Then there’s the fact that I’ve also came so close to lining up three hook ups. All new guys and very possibly gonna happen. The only reason they haven’t went trough is I’ve not had the time! Soooo I’m clearly losing my grip... because I’ve been trying to avoid this till I finish sorting out some issues. I’m ready to just find a distraction from what’s happening and feel alive I guess... not a good recipe...

And, if I don’t sound crazy enough, I almost deleted this because I’m like people aren’t reading this and the couple who are... well they are so over my crazy! So this is my mess.... how can I be wound up and unraveling all at the same time?

14. smurf

You being numb right now and on auto pilot is not a mistake. It doesn't just happen.

Take a breath. Listen to your body. Your mind is doing the only thing it knows to do when you are overwhelmed. Your mind shuts you down because when you were younger that's how you survived. Its a powerful fucking mechanism by the way. It allowed you to survive this far. Its great for people who can't change their surroundings.

Hun, you are no longer powerless. You no longer need to just shut down.

Listen to your body. You need rest, you need joy, you need a good laugh. Its okay to unplug. And no, you don't need to be the strong one. You can break down and let other people handle it for a bit. Trust them to handle it. The chaos that you imagine will happen once you unplug will not happen.

If I were you, I would only visit for max 3 hours a day for the next 2 days. Then go home, watch a comedy movie and get your mind of off it. SLEEP!

Keep on writing friend. You got this <3

15. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It’s weird because before this I felt I’d found the switch. I had a handle on the on off... now it’s kinda lost and I guess I’m freaking out a bit at the thought. I mean it’s like when the lights go out at your house and you know where the switch is... except now I feel like I’m not at my house and I’m stumbling... it’s hard to explain. I think that’s why I’ve been over sensitive here, a bit withdrawn and paranoid, and looking for connection on the Pokeagay Go app...

So when I get here they normally have her up getting ready for breakfast or already ate. I fix breakfast for the family and take it to them, clean the kitchen from the night (they dirty some dishes at night let me tell you lol I always leave a clean kitchen and come to a dirty one haha) then I’ll sit with her a couple hours... I wait on the hospice nurse and listen to their assessment and talk with them. Then it’s time to make lunch for everyone. After that I’ll do all the contacts for the family to update... this can take a while (I also man the phone the entire day so they don’t have to), I try and do my walk/jog but haven’t had time each day so I at least go and feed the fish and watch the gator for some breath. I come back and do dinner and clean the kitchen. In between I sit with her when I need to, play buffer/body guard with all visitors, pick up meds, do errands, etc. this is my day.

When I opened this read I’d just got back from getting meds. I had to put the phone down to make my grandmas dinner and sit her up. Then when I came back to it the hospice nurse called me (directly on my cell) to discuss medicine changes. Now I’m back in and about to do dinner for everyone and still have a few texts and calls to make. I don’t really have the option to only be here a couple hours. My day is full and I can’t leave this for them to do. I am the point guy at the moment you know.

There’s just no time for me you know... it’s not a burden I fell like I’m making it sound like a burden. I did this with my grandfather too. I’ve helped with my dad (step dad) uncles, great grans... it’s just what I’ve done because I can and will! It is like you don’t sleep when someone is dying... there isn’t time! You know. I feel guilty going home and turning on Will & Grace to sleep, or going on my walk... it seems selfish honestly to take that time...

16. smurf

Its there, promise. You are just under a lot of stress so your brain is trying extra hard to numb you.

Instead of going into a franzy trying to find your switch again, its way more effective to pause for a bit.

Imagine yourself in a dark room and fumbling around trying to find a light switch. You start getting anxious, worrying that you will never find ir or worse that its no longer there. You keep going faster and faster trying to get to it. The faster you go the more things you break because you aren't being careful.

Now imagine yourself in the same room, but, instead of fumbling around touching all the walls, you sit still for a bit. You sit down and give your eyes time to get used to the darkness. It might take 20 minutes of being still until your eyes adjust and you can finally start seeing better.

That's what I'm suggesting. Slow down, listen to your body, and let your eyes adjust.

Being a caretaker for someone without your trauma is stressful. Like, it fucking sucks.

You being a caretaker is adding another layer to it all. This sentence is speaking to the heavy burden (yes, burden) you are carrying ALONE. You aren't just being a caretaker here. You are allowing yourself to be consumed by it all, which in turn will burn you out.

This is your trauma speaking and not just being a caretaker. I'm telling you because I did the very same thing when my husband was pretty much stuck in a bed for 8 months. The anxiety ate at me. BUT I had family that knows my trauma and stepped in to make sure I wasn't overdoing myself. This is me telling you the same.

Here are some ideas for you to think about:

Can anyone else in your family make casseroles or big batches of food? Can your sister cook?

Get people to make food for you all. The bigger the batch the better. Lasagna, casserole, pasta, etc. Anything that can be reheated quickly.

Create a text messaging group and update everyone with one single text. Better yet, update your sister and let her update everyone else.

Can you go to a store like cotsco and buy a ton of plastic ware? If no one is helping cleaning the kitchen then the least you can do for yourself is to make the cleaning faster. Get things you can simply throw away. While it sucks for the environment a bit, this is also a temporary situation so don't sweat it.

If you are going to be making this sacrifice then girl fucking pat yourself in the back at least.

This is a burden. The definition of burden its simply a very heavy load. That is it. You have a bad connotation to it because to you putting yourself first its like the worst sin imaginable.

Listen. Very few people could do what you do. Own it. Sacrifice yourself, but then pat yourself in the back for it.

Be your own best friend. What would you say to someone else who is going through your same scenario?

Hugs your way and I hope today is much better. You got this

#96 smurf, Apr 2, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2019
  17. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This was such a great thing to say. I’m a very visual person so this makes sense. Honestly I’ve been freaking out that I wouldn’t find it again and you’re right... I just need to take a moment and give myself a break. Let everything catch up and I’ll get it back in the road!

It’s hard for sure. Not everyone can do it. I’m thankful for the time I had with my grandfather, dad (stepdad) and now my grandmother. These memories I will have forever. They aren’t perfect because of what’s going on but there are little treasure in them that I will cherish forever. I feel bad for people who don’t get that.

It’s heavy I’m not gonna lie and draining. I often have thoughts (very selfish I feel) longing for a normal day. Where I could clock in to a job, clock out, go out with friends, go home hit the bed and know tomorrow was gonna be the same. I don’t have that and it seems very luxurious at times. But like I said I don’t like thinking of this as a burden, it’s an honor.

I say this way too much... but I do feel guilty finding comfort in knowing I’m not alone in this. I hate that you’ve struggled with anxiety. I hate that your husband went through such a horrible time that’s where the guilt comes in. Because I know how both of those things sucks... but it is nice knowing I’m not alone or completely crazy I guess.

We’ve had a couple people bring stuff. Most of it is for me to cook though, which I don’t mind. Cooking is relaxing to me. I love cooking. Plus it’s the most intimate thing you can do for everyone in your life. You put your heart, soul, love in the food... but I am doing better at making larger batches so I’m not cooking but two meals. Breakfast and dinner.

This is something I hadn’t thought about. I’m doing this for sure! I could do the group text and that will save tome for sure :slight_smile:

Well... I mean if I’m going to hell anyway... lol I’m joking I should do this at least for the over night stuff so there’s not a sink load when I come down in the morning. I can keep up with the dishes during the day pretty easily.

This is hard for me! Always has been. I love getting a thank you or a good job for some stuff. Like work project, or competition or acting stuff, or an awesome gift. But if it’s somethng I feel you should do... it’s awkward and hard for me to accept any kinda of thank you, pat on the back, appreciation, etc. I just feel strange when people acknowledge me being a decent person... it’s like that’s what you’re suppose to do! I don’t know it’s odd... I literally freeze up and get all awkward and people notice... it’s like I lose my mind in a minute I literally have no idea how to respond. I try and say something like no problem or your welcome or thank you back to them... but it’s very uncomfortable and weird.

This is kinda unfair lol I mean it’s like telling someone to stop being hard on themselves for being over weight or stop saying they aren’t attractive when they are. You can say that to someone else all day and mean it. But saying it to yourself... just not possible. You know. I would say the same things you’ve said though to answer the question. Take time for yourself, make them help more, be proud of what you're doing, etc.

Thanks for all the support and cheering on :slight_smile: it really does help honestly!

18. smurf

In the future, if someone ever says "let me know if there is anything I can do" instead of saying "Thank you, will do" let git tell them exactly what you need.

"We could really use a batch of food. It would help a lot in order to keep everything moving" I can just imagine your eye roll haha but legit, just ask for what you need. People really want to help and take care of you!

Not sure if you are lying to yourself when you say this.

Yes, washing dishes is easy, but when you add washing dishes to the 100 things you are doing its not easy. You are clearly burnt out and could use ANY time to just sit down and breath. Why are you minimizing stuff? Instead of washing dishes go for a 10 minute walk. That is a much better use of your time.

This is super common. But yes, just say "you are welcome" or "I do what I can" type of thing. Don't minimize it because dude what you don't know is that most families don't have people who are willing to sacrifice what you have.

Why say you are welcome? Because you should see the VALUE of what you are doing. Yes, you want to do it but that is valuable. You are a good person! You do good things! That is not nothing. Fight the urge to minimize it as much as you can :slight_smile:

19. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I did for real roll my eyes and actually laughed out loud. The idea of actually asking for something lol it’s kinda funny. I mean my sister or brother will call and ask if we need something from the store. I’ll say I have a short list but can go get it when they get here... they will insist which is good. It saves me a trip. Though I feel bad having them have to stop and do the shop. But literally everyone else will get... I sure will! As the answer to if you need something let us know.

Me I never ask someone that question. I go to the hospital with coffee for the family, or I swing by the house with some goodies (I always call to ask if I can stop by I don’t just show up). But I never say if you need something let me know. Because I know they need stuff and I know they aren’t gonna take the time to reach out. So I just do it. I don’t expect others to... and I’m not saying that in a rude way. I just mean everyone is wired differently and that’s kinda my first thought. I gotta swing by the hospital. I don’t have anything I’ll stop at Starbucks and get some lattes and goodies to take up to the family... my brain definitely doesn’t work like a lot of people’s I know....

Because I don’t want attention. Which is weird because I’m talking about it here. I actually have nearly deleted every post to do with this. The only reason I haven’t is I promised myself I wouldn’t censor this thread any longer. So me down playing my role gives a pass to everyone to over look me at the moment. I’d rather be invisible really. Working in the shadows and background. Making things easier for everyone else and not being seen while doing it. I’m not sure I’m making much sense... I hope I am!

20. smurf

Maya Angelous helped me a lot with this. She is one of the strongest people that had to deal with a shit ton of trauma. A lot of it from being abused when she was a child. You might liker her poem "Still I Rise"

Read her words about the difference between modesty and humility. Right now, you are performing modesty and its harmful for the soul.

And another one. Way longer so only when you have time lol

Because I know your time is limited

"Modesty, on the other hand, can be a way of deflecting or dismissing praise and accomplishments. It is a conscious affectation in response to expectations for passivity"

Making yourself smaller is not your personality. Its not who you are. Its just a way for you to deal with your low-self esteem and when you learned to make your own needs second to everyone else.

Okay, here. You have people who love you and want to support you but you dont let them. You are turning them away. You are saying that you don't need them.

I will invite you to lean into the discomfort and ask them for help just once. "Would you be able to cook a batch of something? Lasagna, pasta, anything would be helpful" If its too uncomfortable then start with "I'm sorry to ask, but..." if you want.

Do it once. See what happens.

#100 smurf, Apr 3, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2019