1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vivid dream?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Linin, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Linin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So basically life’s been pretty stressful and tuff throughout this whole week and a lot has been unfolding. But what happened tonight doesn’t make any sense… I fell asleep at about 8:30 pm I was a little stressed so I just needed some sleep but I then woke up at around 1:30 am which makes sense cause I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. After I woke up I fell back asleep but as I was closing my eyes I could hear these whispers like right in my ear and it would get louder whenever I would close my eyes for long periods of time, I didn’t really think anything of it so I just went back to sleep but than I woke up at 3:38 to be exact and this time I heard someone screaming at the top of their lungs and it was a long scream but it sounded human. At this point I was a little weirded out because at 1:30 I heard whispers and now I hear screaming but this only happened when I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds, after that I basically could not fall asleep so I just stayed up and watched some YouTube at this point is was probably 5:40 am and I was getting tired again so I tried going back to sleep but this time, everything was happening screaming, talking, whispering and than at some point it just stopped and I thought to myself okay I’ll just go to sleep. I fell asleep and not even 30 minutes later I wake up to this breathing like heavy breathing in front of where I am laying and I could not move fully but I was able to move my toes, fingers, and I was able to open my eyes but I had them half open. I then felt it like breathing into my face and I don’t know why but I wanted to open my eyes for a second and i see the YouTube video I had on and also the time on my microwave (I live ina really small apartment with my dad) but I didn’t see anything and wasn’t able to look around so I just saw what was in front of me for a couple seconds and while this is happening I still feel the breathing, I than go to take a deep breath in and as I did that I like smelled this things breath and I can’t describe what I smelled but it didn’t smell bad. But as I was breathing in this thing like puts it inside of me and I just feel like a huge gust of wind on my body really warm wind and I couldn’t breath while this was happening but it lasted for like 10 seconds. After this I woke up and I just panicked and went to my bathroom and locked the door. I don’t know what happened and why it happened but I didn’t know I’m vivid dreams you can read time and hear things even my YouTube video, and if anyone knows anything else abt this please let me know I think I am possessed or something.

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Linin.....I always try to welcome new members to Empty Closets. So I'm going to welcome you first, then talk a little bit about your dreams.

Linin.....Hello and a great big LGBTQIA+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: I can remember the first post that I made on EC. I was desperate for help and I got the help that night that I so needed. I hope that we can help you in the same way that I received help. The most important thing to remember about Empty Closets is that we do care about you! We're very glad that you found us here on EC and hope that we can answer questions, give you support and provide a place to vent (as long as it's not violent!) :old_big_grin: when that becomes necessary!

*****There are 18 different sub-forums here that you can check out and join in the conversations or start your own thread/conversation. When you have made at least 10 posts on various threads you will be able to post messages on a member's Profile Page. Just click on a member's Avatar Picture and then click on "Profile Page" in the dialogue box that pops up. You'll then be on their Profile Page and there will be a box that says: "Write Something" When you have been on EC for a few weeks and have made at least 50 posts on various forums, you can apply for Full Membership. A Full Member can send Private Messages (PM) to other Full Members and share personal contact info. Right now you can only send a PM to a Staff Member as that is always possible. Here is a quote from the Full Membership information forum: :old_cool:

*****To be eligible you must be a member of Empty Closets for a minimum of two weeks, and have a minimum of 50 posts. These posts must be across numerous forums (Fun & Games does not contribute to post count), and consistently posted across a minimum of two weeks. You wouldn't be eligible, for example, if you registered, had no activity for two weeks, and then returned to post 50 times on your 14th day of membership.

*****Well, as I said, we're very glad you found us! :old_rolleyes: If you have any questions at all, you can send me a Private Message.

.....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Linin.....I'm so sorry that you are having these distressing dreams. I've had some pretty distressing dreams also however, mine turned out to be about my boyfriend/soulmate who died when he was 22 and I was 20. His death was devastating to me and caused me to turn my back on my sexuality for over 40 years. It caused years of terrible guilt and depression that nearly destroyed my life. My dreams were different than yours in many ways although when they started they caused terrible fear and panic for quite a while until my therapist and I were able to work out what was going on. Is there a possibility that your dreams are related to something from your past? Do you see a therapist? If you do he may be able to help you work out what the cause of the dreams are. If you don't see a therapist, you should really consider seeing one. I know that choosing to see a therapist was one of the best decisions that I have ever made! Please give it a serious consideration. Sometimes we just need the extra help of a professional to find the key that will open the door that we don't even know is there to help us through the really difficult times. I really do hope you can work this out...and remember that everyone here on EC is on your side. We want to help you in any way that we can.
    .....David :gay_pride_flag: