1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Games that made you cry?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by VaultBoy, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Dorothy Haze

The ending of Persona 2: Innocent Sin...man, that game hit me HARD. Persona 3 also felt like a punch to the gut, but I didn't cry at that.
    I know that the later Persona games are more popular, but the story of P2 is beautiful and I highly recommend it!

2. LizzerDizzer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The most recent times I've cried was from the endings to Journey and Undertale. I remember I was getting to the end of Undertale at around 9:30AM and that was when the tears started rolling down after I beat Mettaton (I spared him but it broke my heart to see him broken and sad); and when I finished the game (credits and all) it was around noon and that was when I stopped crying. I CRIED FOR 3 HOURS STRAIGHT.

I cry a lot in games I play, ever since I was little I remembered tearing up while playing Elder Scrolls Oblivion of all games from some sad side quests or any sad moment. And to be honest I kinda take this fact in stride because it shows me how immersed I get in games! Being fully immersed in games with the world and characters and such to me is one of the best ways to play a game :icon_bigg

3. Reikokuna

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mass Effect 3...That ending sucked... I spend days working on my sexy Shepherd only for his ass to be murdered no matter what...

4. BornAnew

Final Fantasy X - Yuna narrating her love for
    Tidus in the tape/disc she finds and talking about her journey, the ending...it was a very sad game zanarkand onwards

Final Fantasy VI - Celes' attempted suicide scene

MGS3 - Ending

MGS4 - Naomi's Death

Life Is Strange - The chapter where Chloe needs to undo saving her friends dad :frowning2: ...sooo sad :frowning2:

5. juxlia

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    To The Moon is so emotional... T-T

6. Ophane

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I once cried more than I'd like to admit playing Wind Waker purely because of nostalgia

7. killswitch0029

Come close to it whenever I clear Fire Emblem. The story line is pretty great imo and that was my game when I was younger. And it's always kinda sad when you put all your effort into an adventure and it eventually comes to an end.

8. Lazuri

Choosing to destroy the Reapers and having a sufficient amount of military preparation has Shepard survive.