1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vicious Cicle

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Yklas, Feb 13, 2019.

?

what should i do next?

1. ask my friend to find out if he still likes me

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. ignore it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Yklas

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So if had this crush for about 2 years now but since we went 12 grade (we are from different classes and courses) i stopped seeing him and eventually moved on . However, this thursday a friend of mines who has friends with his friends told me that he liked me back during (this was on the 2 term of 12 grade) and this has been on my mind for weeks now cuz i sent him a "hi" on instagram before but he never replied, my friend just told that he was rly shy. I have noticed that by the few times that we see each other we usually exchange looks or even stares,im still not conviced that he had or has any interest in me he never engaged orr tried to start any interaction with me. For now i just wanted to ask my friend her help in figuring out how he felt about me right now, but i dont wanna bother her with my problems and im not even sure if i wanna do that. So what im asking is what should i do next?