1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User titles

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Paul_UK, Apr 29, 2006.

1. nisomer

actually more like 1...you cant really take mine seriously haha

(unless you want to...:icon_lol: )

2. goratrix

anyway... I get to choose my own title then... right??? :slight_smile:

3. nisomer

LOL 550 posts....

4. hakeem_uk

hakeem_uk Guest

i think this

1-30 New Member
    30-60 getting known sorry if my spelling is worrg
    60-105 Liked
    105-150 well liked
    250+ custom title

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I haven't forgotten about this. I want to give it a bit longer to see if anyone else comes up with some ideas, before putting them to a vote.

6. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Only two ideas in?! Oh common people, snap snap....we can dont better than this. I like both of the ideas that are in so far but we could still use some other options...three or four at mininum.

Oh hakeem, just a little constructive cricticism... "liked" and "well-liked" kind of reflects the social status, as in my idea. I know you didnt mean it...but just to help you with a better chocie of words... "known" and "well-known" coulde be an alternative :slight_smile:?

And for any of you onlookers...dont be nervous...get your ideas in...nothing is too silly, bizzarre or far fetched. Just get them in and well have a vote...who knows...you could have the best idea yet. If idea isnt picked, at least you tried :slight_smile:. Blessed be!

7. nisomer

Regular
    Addict

8. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Decent idea...i think we should have a little more than 3 titles though....im thinking more like 5 or more:eusa_thin ? But, hey, at least it's another option....that makes 2. Anyway i'll leave the sorting up to Paul.

9. nisomer

yea i couldnt think of any more and i had to leave...but if anyone wants to add on...feel free.

10. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

0-19 Newbie
    20-49 Pledge
    50-99 Regular
    100-149 Addict
    150+ Custom Title
    *the above is one idea, an add on to nk's...the below, is another one of mine*

0-19 Newbie
    20-49 Pledge
    50-99 Member
    100-149 Regular
    150-199 Addict
    200-249 Closeter (well im trying to come up with a catchy title for EC people....you know, like Trekies for Star Trek, or RENTheads for the musical RENT, etc.)
    250+ Custom Title

11. nisomer

how bout EC God...lolol

12. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Meh, not a bad idea i guess.....lol why not EC god it is.

13. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Pledge" only makes sense to those who know the primarily-US system of fraternities. I would prefer it not be adopted.

14. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Good point Joey. I was going to ask what "Pledge" meant, and since I don't know it's a fair bet that others wouldn't either.

I like the "EC God" idea. I have a slight "pollicical correctness" niggle with the use of the word "God" though - how about "EC Superhero" or something?

15. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

I see what you mean but i never ment pledge in the sense of a frat. I ment it as: A solemn binding promise to do, give, or refrain from doing something:.

A promise to commit to EC?

Anyway i just thought it was a clever idea, but if you chose not to use it anyone is welcome to come up with a better choice of words :slight_smile:.

As for the "god" thing...i had a quick thought about it but never saw anything wrong with it at first...but now that you mention it, it does seem kinda "politically incorrect".

How about "EC Elder" (too cheesy?) or "EC Idol" (tried to use a synonym for a "god") or "EC Royalty" (too extreme?) or "EC monarch". I could go on forever but there are a few alternatives.

16. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How about "EC Diety?"

17. nisomer

I like superhero, it fits the age group that it this forum was intended for, and it sounds better than the other ones :slight_smile:

18. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

nk: Dont mean to pop anyones bubble but "superhero" sounds too....childish. I mean usually a 12+ year old will come here to EC..."superhero" is for like 5-9 year olds. But its just my opinion.

joey: i think "diety" falls under the same idea of not being religiously biased. I mean i think i sounds way cool but we should try and accomadate everyone....including athiests and agnostics.

19. nisomer

LOL ok...how bout...."Needs to get a life"

20. chrisg

Yeah, that just about does it.

"200+ Getting a Tan from the Computer Screen"