1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update on Life

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by rokara, Apr 21, 2017.

1. rokara

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not sure where to post this, but I figured I may as well post it here.

I know it's been about a month or so since I posted about the issues with my wife, however those seem to have been resolved, at least for the time being. It's relieved some of the stress I've been experiencing and she seems to be working towards respecting my boundaries.

I've also come up with a concrete plan on quitting smoking! Last night it dawned on me that I was smoking right around half a pack a day and the time I spent sleeping was somehow the longest I went without smoking. So I came up with a plan that will hopefully help me wean myself off of smoking with the goal of being done by the end of summer :slight_smile:

Finally made some headway in regards to therapy too! I called the place today about getting things going and whether they got my forms in the mail (postal service is on the slow side where I live). No dice on that, but I am in their system and hopefully by Monday I should hear from them and go from there.

All in all, a lot went on. And I still gotta figure out how I'm gonna get my eyes fixed so I can gain some independence back lol

2. dcout

Hi Rokara,

Great post, it sounds like you've make some real progress and have some good plans for the future. I'm new to this site and currently starting at square one so it's great to see a positive post from someone that's made some real changes.

dc