1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underpants

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Jellal, Feb 9, 2015.

1. jAYMEGURL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dear Jellal :

I think it's great that you never wear underpants, I quit wearing men's underwear when I was six, and I'll never wear this **** again. I have nothing to fill up that stupid gap in the crotch, so why would I even consider wearing this crap. I sometimes wear a bra, but usually I just let my breasts hang down, ( it's better that they get the fresh air anyhow ),
    and I wear thong underwear during the summer because it makes our administrator so mad
    and I hate this jerk's guts.

Jaymegurl

2. DarkWolf

Out Status:
    Some people
    I have started wearing men's boxer briefs (still tight and works with packing) except around that time of the month since I rather ruin something I will one day throw out.

3. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been wearing boxers for a while now... No other reason than they are comfy and I've been too scared to buy my own panties... I hate tighty-whities, they make me feel really dysphoric, where as boxers don't for some reason... I just bought my first three pairs of panties though! ^.^ They don't fit well at the moment though >.< I'm losing weight though so that won't be a problem for too long... They are super cute though! Not that you needed to know that XD But I'm happy about them! I can't wait to start wearing them regularly :slight_smile:

4. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    I like high waisted panties, for some reason stuff that sits higher up and is tight makes me feel skinnier, i love wearing thongs accept for that i havent gotten tucking down pat so thongs are a big nono intill im more experienced. Other than that im okay with breifs as long as they are a size too small so that it kind of hold everything im place and boxers are my worst enemy, they are baggy, ugly, and just plain dystorphya in a sheet of fabric

5. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i only wear panties myself now adays, dont even own a pair of men underwear, dont see the point!!!
    i wear bras and panties only buy them in sets so they match hate mismatch ones.
    bikini, thongs, boyshorts, lycra is best but own a few that are lace edged as long as they match the bra iam wearing that day