1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

two spirited

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by TrevinMichael, Sep 12, 2018.

1. TrevinMichael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    They have no problems with it. I was not asking anyone anything. I was just saying who I am.

Not sure why this has been such a big issues for others. This is who I am.

This thread and my post was not asking for permission to use the term Two Spirited.
    It is how I identify.

The Ottawa's political alliances were complicated and changed with the times. Some Ottawa were allies of the French until British traders moved into the Ohio Country in the early 1700s. Many Ottawa moved into northern Ohio so that they could participate in the fur trade with the British. They lived in villages along the Cuyahoga, Maumee, and Sandusky Rivers. I grew up with the son of the Chief's daughter and spent much time with them.

This thread and post was about me not the use of the term. My point is people assume things about others with out knowing them. This is me. I am not needing to ask anyone anything at this point in time. I am 56 years old and have been using this term to describe myself for over 30 years.