1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to make friends & positive changes, ultimately frustrated by the lack bi spaces nearby

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Marchocias, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Marchocias

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is the first time I've really used a forum-forum with the intention to visit habitually. (I don't really want to count my past visits to video game forums.) Tumblr is nice and all, but it leaves a sour taste in my mouth at the end of the day and it's really, really not a good place to meet people and generally for trying to fulfill my social needs.

Anyway, any advice for a newbie?

2. Abdeltyf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi!
    You can send a message to anyone, but I think we should know more about you! :slight_smile:

3. Marchocias

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Alright, well. I'm about to be very busy with a self-imposed NaNoWriMo. I can't fully commit as I'd like due to life being hectic, but everyone gets that. Can't do original stuff with my schedule, so fanfic will have to do. I'm probably definitely going to binge some Stranger Things S2 tonight. I could probably talk about cinematography and general movie jargon for too long. Though, character writing is my true passion. How's that for starters? :thinking: