1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to be there for her...

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by pinklov3ly, Oct 15, 2017.

1. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, so a little bit of my back story. I’ve been dating my manager that I work with, but I’ve quit the job since then and now, I’m working somewhere else. Things are great between us, the only thing is that, she doesn’t have any children. I, myself have five and I’m 100% sure that I do not need anymore lol. I mean, I come from a huge family and I love every minute that I get to enjoy being with my kids. So here comes the issue; the girl I’m dating wants to have kids. However, she’s been unable to carry a child due to a medical condition.

I really like this girl and I can totally see a future with her. I’m not really sure how to help her cope with this issue. She does have a boyfriend and he has no problem with us being together. I mean, I’ve suggested fertility treatments, but it’s extremely expensive. I want to be there for her through it all, but I can’t imagine how she truly feels. I feel so lucky and blessed to have my kids and I just want the same for her.

So I guess, any advice is greatly appreciated, thank you

2. TrevinMichael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    be there for her

there are no easy answers

keep showing her love