1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble breathing

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by DirectionNorth, Dec 12, 2017.

1. DirectionNorth

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, this isn't lgbt related, but I wanted some thoughts on this. Does anyone else experience this or know what this could be? And I'm currently finding a new general doctor because of insurance changes, so right now I can't see a doctor.

For the past couple nights, there are patches of time where I cannot breathe (and I have my AC on and air purifier, and have no problem during the day) and my vision is blurry and my body feels abnormally heavy. The past few nights, I hadn't been gasping for air or wheezing, I could breathe normally, but it felt like no real oxygen was going into my system. And I moved around my room to see if it was just an air flow thing, but no luck. But tonight and right now, I'm gasping for air and my vision is very blurry time to time throughout the night, and when it is blurry, my body feels so heavy. The times it isn't blurry, I can move normally and feel fine. But I'm freaking out and don't know what this is. Is it some kind of gas or something? I smelled something odd before I went to sleep, and know that earlier in the day, I was getting alot of the smell of smoke from someone's cooking, but that faded throughout the day. I don't think it's a gas leak, i checked my stove and know what a leak would smell like, but is there another kind of gas that could cause this? There's a chance that it might be a health issue as well, I just don't know.

2. Aki

Aki

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    do you have a carbon monoxide detector? it could be a medical condition, but there's a chance it's a gas leak. get a detector if you don't already have one