1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transition from friend I guess

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gaypjo, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Gaypjo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hello I’m somewhat new to ex but I figured getting on here and talking about this can’t hurt anything. So I’ve been talking to a very cute trans guy(I’m gay btw) and this is a high school thing so I was super nervous to talk to him long story short we started talking and this has honestly been an amazing week. I don’t want to get to far ahead of myself . However we’re both just talking with each other about a lot of stuff and we both kno that we like each other. I sort of played with the thought of asking him out which don’t get me wrong I would love to be his bf. I thought I’d kinda wait untill winter break (next week) and if we r still talking we were planning on hanging out . Now I’m wondering am I moving to fast for this . Because u kno how high school goes anything close to dating is exciting . And I think I might be a bit anxious to get my first boy friend. But I like him a lot . Honestly I’ve thought about asking him about when he thinks he’d be ready because he’s just so easy for me to talk to with stuff like that. Ok thank you to anyone and everyone who read through this massive paragraph . Any advice or thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

2. PaintingMeInfinite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forums! I think, from what you've said, that you could ask him on a date or just see how things naturally progress. You are very ready to take the relationship to a different level, and perhaps he is too. In my experience, which is mostly regret from not moving fast enough or at all, it would be a good idea to go ahead and ask him out or at least how he feels. Best of luck what ever you decide. I can't even imagine having been out and where you are when I was in high school! Heck I'm not even really there now.

3. Gaypjo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol dude I can’t believe where I’m at either. I still can’t believe I found someone as amazing as him that actually likes me and that I don’t annoy. Whatever the hell they like about me idk. But it just seems like I should wait a bit longer. Lol I’m not exactly out to everyone per say mostly just got to the point where I don’t give a fuck anymore and wanna have a date in high school. I could talk to him about moving up and like idk try to have a mutual ask out? Lol is that a thing? But I defiantly need to make sure he’s ready before I do anything . But it’s sorta funny how a like me and him rly r . Like we both have a super low self esteem and refuse to accept complements from each other . There’s more similarities but I honestly can’t b bothered to type them. He’s making me go to the gsa at our wensday so lol who knows maybe I’ll ask him out after that?