1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trans men and sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by endoftimes, Dec 15, 2017.

1. endoftimes

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So me and my boyfriend have been together for a while and we have a sex often. We're both trans guys. He told me that he's never orgasmed with a partner and I know he genuinely wants to. He seems really shy about telling me what he needs from me. How can I get him to be more open about what he likes? I'm kinda shy about asking because he's the first person I've ever had sex with.

2. PaintingMeInfinite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, maybe you could make it more like a sensual/sexual game or something. It could be that he isn't exactly sure about what he wants or needs. Take turns each saying one thing to do to the other and go from there. Perhaps you each write down moves you want done; like an ear nibble, neck rub or something more sexual and then take turns drawing them? Maybe even just writing it down or trying something different next time you're intimate. It can be tough to communicate these types of things especially if you're inexperienced. Take time to learn about yourself and each other, both alone and with each other. Don't rush, it will come. Good luck to both of you.