1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trans friends appreciated.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by CringyEdge, May 31, 2019.

1. CringyEdge

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So my gender therapist said I need more friends that are trans like me (I'm ftm but mtf friends are welcome too!) and I agree! I'd be nice to talk to someone who feels the same on a bunch if things, it's hard to talk to my cis boyfriend about some trans things because he could never understand(which is completely reasonable). Anyway I have some things about me in my bio but heres some important info. Some trans Youtubers I watch and agree with are KalvinGarrah, StormRyan,and CameronRusso. I'm kinda...what's the word...OH edgy! Like very, my since of hunor is dark so if you want to chat with me or send memes there ya go. So like I said theres more in my bio I just thought people would like to know what they are getting into with me. Thanks!

staries likes this.
  2. ZoeyT

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi i'm a transgender person starting my journey recently to become a full women hopefully this time next year. So yeah i'm MTF, would like to know fellow trans people in the same boat who are scared to come out, start transitioning or whatever it is. Feel free to message me :grin:

3. CringyEdge

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey! I tried to private message you but it wouldn't let me sadly, I'd love to get to know you better!

4. Litebrite

Litebrite Guest

Hey I'm a trans mtf just started HRT yesterday. I have a cis wife so yeah same boat partner wise. You can also check my profile for more info as well.

5. Xirahii

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Feel free to shoot a message my way, as well, if you'd like! I'm in a fickle place as far as who exactly I'm out to (let alone openly expressing myself)... but, baby-steps. I seemed to unwittingly (weird story) come out to my mom, at least, which makes the possibility of HRT less intimidating. Still, that's a decision for another day.

And I do appreciate some good dark / cynical humor! lol

6. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just to clear things up, only Full Members may send private messages to each other. You may apply for Full Membership after being in EC for 2 weeks, with at least 50 posts. :slight_smile:

However, you may still message each other using the wall message system. Just click on the username of another user and you can write messages there! Just remember that you cannot share any information that could be used to identify and contact you outside of EC in public areas of the forum, including wall messages.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

CringyEdge likes this.
  7. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there. I’m a gay transguy as well and I’d be happy answer any questions you may have about transition or just be a friend. You can feel free to post on my wall anytime.

8. Rainbow Lantern

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey I'm also a trans guy and I really like your profile picture -- Spider-Punk is awesome! I'm disappointed that he wasn't in the spider-verse movie he's probably my favourite Spider-Man other than the original and maybe Miles Morales or Mayday Parker.

9. Flynnigan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whaddup my guy I'm a big storm Ryan and kalvin fan :slight_smile: im ftm as well and id love to chat some time if u want :slight_smile:

10. SimonSaid

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not exactly trans but I do know what you mean, I went to counseling for a while when I was questioning and my counselor said I should try to make more lgbt acquaintances but uh problem is there aren't exactly a lot of people where I live, definitely not too many who consider themselves trans. Dunno if you'd be interested in talking but I'm here lol

11. staries

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hi!! i also like kalvin and ryan, lol. and i am a meme connoisseur myself but my name is daryl and i like the performing arts and media! :slight_smile:

12. croftrs147

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i'm ftm as well, i'm kinda new to this (i came out to my friends less than 2 months ago, and that's kinda when I accepted it myself too) but hi