1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top 5 Things You Like About Your Body

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by squally89, Jun 7, 2012.

1. BelleFromHell

1) My high metabolism. I can pretty much eat as much shit as I want and don't have to worry that much about my weight.
    2) I'm tall, so that helps even out the fat I have. People have told me that I'd make a great basketball player. It DO hit my head on a lot of stuff, however.
    3) People tell me that my face is so pretty that I don't need to wear makeup. (not that'd I'd wear makeup if my face was ugly, but it's nice to hear that :lol: )
    4) My long legs. (although this should count as no. 2) People have told me I run like a gazelle.
    5) The fact that I'm mixed. I'm white, Native American, hispanic and (I think) a little asian. (my dad is adopted, so there's stuff on his side that I don't know) Mixed people are less likely to get genetic diseases, despite this, I inherited bipolar disorder, iron-deficianty anemia, keratosis palaris and gluten intolerence from my mother. (although the keratosis may be a side effect from the gluten intolerence)

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1 - I am thin. Though I border on being underweight, it seems a lot of people are much more accepting of being slim than being obese, even though I'm pretty sure genetics is why I can maintain my weight. I've started to gain some muscle, and self-image is getting better.
    2 - My hair is curly and apparently the barbers say it looks good even though I don't use gels or any special attention. I have a cowlick in the front for some "interesting" shaping. I never really thought about it much because I have kept a fairly standard hairstyle.
    3 - I have pretty good dexterity/flexibility in my hands and even feet (often picking things up with my toes). This is good for me as an artist and musician.
    4 - I think I have a nice butt, at least for a skinny guy.
    5 - IDK. Maybe my eyes since I have long eye lashes and kind of thick eyebrows.

3. Jacob D

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Top 5 Things I Like About My Body
    1) My looks
    2) My chest
    3) My abs
    4) My arms
    5) My legs

4. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. My legs (They're pretty strong, which makes me a good climber.)
    2. My weight (I'm not quite skinny, but I'm not overweight.)
    3. My chest/breast (I'm not so flat-chested as most of my friends. ^.^)
    4. My height (I'm not too tall or too short.)
    5. My arms (Nothing wrong with them anyway.)

5. daftgurl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    1. My brown eyes
    2. My ass
    3. My tits
    4. My stomach
    5. My legs

6. justjade

1. Its ability to heal.
    2. I'm short.
    3. I don't have large breasts, which is nice because they're easy to conceal.
    4. I'm strong. I can lift almost half my body weight, which is not a lot, but it's a lot more than I used to be able to life. I used to have a hard time with 15 pounds!
    5. I have naturally red hair. I used to hate it, but now I think it's really cool.

7. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1. I'm pretty thin and have gotten rid of most of my leftover belly fat.
    2. I've been told by a close friend that I have somewhat feminine thighs, but he may have been joking! XD
    3. My striking blue eyes with long eyelashes.
    4. My thick, brown (technically dirty blonde) hair, that I can wave around.
    5. My height, not too tall, and not too short.

8. laurenc

laurenc Guest

1. my eyes (they are blue/green) 2.my hair (its dirty blonde and I love it) 3.my legs (they are not too fat or too muscular) 4.my height (I am somewhere around 5'8 -5'10) 5. my chest (it is not flat as a board and has potental to be decent if I transiton)

9. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. My hair. It's very dark brown and a little wavy.
    2. My stamina/speed. I'm a fast runner.
    3. My face. It's symmetrical, and my nose is straight, rather than a little crooked (like most people in my family).
    4. My torso. I actually have ab definition - something which has only really appeared over the past few months.
    5. My body's resilience and immunity. I've only been hospitalised twice in my life. I've never been seriously ill (bar one mystery illness when I was 2), the last time I was genuinely ill was almost 8 years ago (diarrhea and sickness). Since then, I've had the occasional cold but nothing more. I've never broken a bone, either, despite being a reckless person.

#289 imnotreallysure, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  10. emkorora

emkorora Guest

1. Excessively blonde hair.
    2. Deep, blue eyes.
    3. Hands.
    4. Baby face.
    5. Legs.

11. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This was difficult, but got me thinking about what I like but me, and my body

1. My curly hair
    2. My height, I am 5'9", which is somewhat tall for a woman
    3. I have really pretty Blueish Grey eyes
    4. The fact the I have freckles in random locations, such as my big toe
    5. Not very large Chested. B/C cups are pretty doable.

12. EatYourRikkios

1) My eyes - I've got gorgeous, weird eyes. They're gold in the middle and blue on the outside, and have really long lashes.
    2) My flat stomach.
    3) My hair. It's blonde and thick and even if it's stubborn as can be and won't curl, it's shiny and soft.
    4) I've got awesome, uber straight teeth and a nice smile
    5) My face is expressive. Like, really, REALLY expressive, and that's pretty great. :slight_smile:

13. squally89

Okay it's January of 2015! The best time of the year to NOT LIKE your body and the best time to hit the gym - apparently.

Honestly look at yourself today and be present with your body bc you can't take back that cream puff you ate yesterday or 20 minutes ago (okay I had like 5 regular size cream puffs just now~) or plan to have that "perfect body" in 3 months.

All you can do is really be here - in the moment.

So here's my top five things I like about my body as of January 4, 2015
    1.) You have the capability to change so quickly - from gaining and losing weight
    2.) I can eat w.e I want and yes I do judge myself for it, but I do makeup for it bc my body is so wonderful to me~
    3.) My facial hair - I love how it makes me look older or at least my age.
    4.) My flexibility - Although I barely train in this area
    5.) Endurance - I have my body physically and mentally in tough situations last summer - worked 25 days straight with two jobs, rest for one day and went on another 25 work days. I did breakdown at one point, but I came back stronger.

I love you body and thank you for everything.

14. MissMook

Ooh, how nice to see a thread focus on the positive. <3

1. Definitely my eyes and eyelashes. I have green eyes that people compliment quite often on, it makes me happy. They also look wonderful with eyeliner.

2. My legs. I have really shapely legs from all the cycling I do.

3. My hair. I have really curly hair that, although I didn't like when I was much younger, learned to love having because I feel it helps accentuate my more cute qualities. Also, people tend to compliment my hair as well.

4. My hands. They're not small or dainty, but they're not beefy and they're rather soft unlike most mens hands. Handshakes and high-fives always hurt on my end, though.

I guess that's all. Hopefully I can work on my weight a bit more to find more features to like. ;D

15. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, my hair is nice and soft, even at 32, my ears can hear sounds others can't (that's a blessing and a curse, I'd love to not have to hear the squeal of a failing florescent balast, or the charging of a strobe) and I have no problems seeing things at distances others find challenging. (probably should get my eyes checked, though, there's been some blurriness up close lately...

16. Vashta Nerada

1) Tall, I'm 6'3 and still growing so hey, go big or go home right?
    2) If I ever get sun I tan ridiculously easy, without burning and evenly so that's pretty nice.
    3) Fast metabolism, can be double edged sword though as it's really difficult to gain weight.
    4) Pretty much all of my joints are double jointed and I can in general just do lots of weird things that make good party tricks (turn my feet behind me without moving my legs or the rest of me etc.) so that's pretty entertaining.
    5) Have naturally really good endurance and stamina without having to do a sport or anything to keep it up

17. poppet

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    1. My boobs. They're nice, I suppose.
    2. I've never needed fillings, so that counts (teeth, I mean)
    3. I have freaking amazing eyes. Not sure if this is true or not but my eye doctor person said that I have better than 20/20 vision.
    4. In ancient China I'd be considered pretty because I have small feet.
    5. If I lost a bit of weight I'd have a nice hourglass figure... I'll have to work on that aha.

#297 poppet, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  18. amcanlotus

Out Status:
    Some people
    1. my green eyes
    2. natural hair color (auburn-ish)
    3. smile
    4. my body's health (and it's ill health...at least is working)
    5. my body's ability to be physically active

19. tulipinacup

1. My brown eyes.
    2. My calves. Weird I know but I have been doing a lot of running so it gives a good shape in my own view at least.
    3. My deep ass voice.
    4. My smile.
    5. My lips.

20. cherry tree

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This is a really good idea! Let's see...
    1. My eyes. They have a nice blue colour and I have relatively long lashes.
    2. I used to be really skinny, especially when I was growing a lot as a teenager. Now I have a healthy weight that I'm very happy with.
    3. Related to that: I don't gain weight easily which is nice now that I have my "ideal" weight.
    4. My skin has gotten so much better (I was struggling with eczema for years).
    5. My fingernails. They're kind of really normal but I used to bite them and now they look so much nicer.

Thank you for making me think about this!