1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TMI ahead] Dysphoric sexual fantasies... Does it mean anything?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Reptillian, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Reptillian

I don't consider myself trans and my fantasies are composed of dysphoric themes such as I'm a woman having sex with men, a girl wearing dildo having sex with a man, and I also picture myself as a woman while feeling like one. My other fantasies are non-dysphoric such as having sexy girls around and pleasing a girl.

Does dysphoric fantasies mean anything? It was just recent.

#1 Reptillian, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  2. UIOP

Hi Reptilian. I know you asked this almost a month ago but I would like to try and help you with your question if it is still applicable.

What are fantasies? They are exactly that: a fantasy. A dream, set within the safe world of your mind, that gives you sexual feelings. Everyone has fantasies. In my opinion, fantasies do not necessarily mean much about the real world.

If you find that you want to become a woman outside of your fantasies as well, that could well mean that you could be trans. But, unless that happens, these are probably just fantasies. Hope that helps (if its still applicable) :slight_smile: