1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tired

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by NotRealMe, Jul 11, 2018.

1. NotRealMe

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, I've posted about what I've experienced with my friend, about my sexual thoughts and now... I think it's time to open my heart...
    For all of my life I was trying to pretend(what I still do and kinda am) that I'm tough, cold-harted, cold-blooded person who always sacrifices his friends, time and happiness to reach his goals. When someone asks me about, marriage, children I always say that I will never do that, that my aim is to build a great career and change the world. Some people call me egoistic and power-hungry, even in school some say that all I want is to gain as much influence as I can. But they don't understand that everything I do is to make other people happy.

However, this comes at a great cost. Because of that(not only bacause of that) I kind of lost my "family". I haven't seen my father in 10 years. I disowned my mother legally because of her horrible alcohol addiction. She did the same. I kicked my uncle out of home because of the same reason. My grandmother died recently because of the same reason. She was sick for a year. The day before her death, she said she hopes that snakes like me would die asap. I said her that she's already one leg in her coffin. When I was 12 I tried to kill myself. I ain't regret none of these things cause they make me stronger. Now I'm on my own...almost.

Sometimes I cry. I cry really hard, but then I wipe my tears and hold my head high. But I don't know how long I can take it. I'm tired... I know that anger and hatred make me strong, but they destroy me at the same time. I want to let go, to be free of this pain, to forgive my relatives who had done horrible things to me. I want that people wouldn't be afraid of me when they do something bad to me. I want to fall in love. I want to love someone and be loved. I want to start a new life.
    How do I forgive and let go?