1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on how this went?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by CrazyAwkward, Dec 22, 2014.

1. CrazyAwkward

I hung out with someone this weekend and after evaluating some things I think it went well? For example we shared some food/a drink. And a chair until another freed up. There was a decent amount of eye contact and judging from what I know about body language she was at ease even through some awkward silences which are kinda par for the course with me in any situation. She touched my hair at one point too. These things all seem to indicate that it went well?

Also before I left I sorta brought up maybe hanging out again and she said to let her know if I ever want to come up again (I live a few hours or so away). So it seemed to go all but I dunno if I'm just reading things wrong. And I'm not sure how soon I should ask if we could hang out again. I'm very bad at people-ing. Any thoughts or advice would be welcomed :slight_smile:

2. shinji

shinji Guest

Wait a day and then contact her, telling her the truth. That you are bad at these sorts of things, then ask her when she wants to meet up again.

I'm sure she would appreciate you being open and honest with your feelings, just don't go too overboard with sharing personal stuff.

Imagine yourself in her shoes, she must be thinking and worrying about the same thing you are right now, someone needs to make the first move. I'm sure she'll understand, even if you think it's too early.

3. CrazyAwkward

Thank you for your response and advice :slight_smile:

I mentioned my weirdness before we met just to give a heads up so that's already out in the open. We talked about it the other day and plan on meeting up next month. So all's well for now I guess.