1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts and opinions about upcoming iPhone 6s

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Andrew193012, Sep 9, 2015.

1. mallix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i think it depends on the user... iphone users seem to like the simplicity of the phone and it's consistency.
    i've never owned an iphone, i'm an android user myself - i liked customizing my phone so android is the way to go. Plus they have cheaper apps than apple.

to each their own, most phones these days are over priced anyway

2. Rainbows~Exist

I'll never go Iphone. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and my friend has an Iphone 5S. My phone is much cheaper, has a longer lasting battery (seriously she charges it like every few hours) and my favourite: I can get free music via Youtube Converter :grin: I pity Iphone users in the music department. She literally has no music due to having to buy it all and signing into Itunes whereas I have a tonne of music for free and at no hassle! :lol:

3. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I honestly don't give a crap about smartphones anymore. I first had the galaxy s3 for a few years, then went to the iphone 5s. I don't think I'd ever get another smartphone. Between the price of the phone itself and the contract, too dang expensive for me ($80 a month, no thanks).

4. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would never have an iPhone. I have a galaxy s5 and love my phone.