1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts about Justin Bieber

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BadWolf5, Feb 23, 2014.

1. BelleFromHell

I don't like him. I think he had potential, but he destroyed it before he got to use it. I also think it was a big mistake to go from girly boy with screaming preteen fangirls to ghetto trash and rapping about drug addiction. Not to mention the fact that he's a total DOUCHEBAG now.

2. MEP91

MEP91 Guest

I've hated him for years but over the last two weeks, I've gotten extremely turned on by him. I still hate his music but I would totally bang him.

3. RandomMatt

He's good for the eye-candy. That's literally it.

4. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think he should pnuched in the face.

5. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Being a dad, I did get to find out about him, otherwise his style of 'music' would never have entered my radar at all...but about him personally, I read this news report in which it related how he had really put down and insulted a female fan of his, for no reason at all, and it was about her looks, too. Imagine how the poor girl must have felt...I thought, what a total a*hole and I'm surprised if he has any fans left at all, with this kind of ingratitude and lack of sensitivity in relating to his fellow human beings.

#65 Damien, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  6. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I dislike his face, his personality, his music, and his actions.

It used to be different. I used to only dislike his music, but after I saw some clips of him peeing in a bucket, hearing him being an asshole, and finding out about the Anne Frank incident, my respect for him dropped so damn low I don't think I will ever like him.

7. finebime

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Justin Bieber is a waste. He has talent, but because of that, he's been surrounded by people who've built up his ego and never told him no and now he's a complete product of his environment. Congrats to his mom and all his handlers; they've turned him into a complete douchebag.

8. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I don't like him, but I'm not sure I understand why everyone hates him with a burning passion. I don't hate anyone, I never have and I never will. I don't see why so many teens think he's hot, he looks like a little boy to me.

9. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    all i can say is I HATE HIM !

10. kyfry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Canada! What happened? You were doing so well, then you gave us this little twerp.

11. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

He used to be a really nice kid. I think he needs a slap upside the head. On behalf of Canada, I apologize. We do have some good ones!

12. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thoughts about Justin Bieber?
    All negative ones.

13. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It seems like he's fading from view, and his popularity seems to be on the decline. I can't say I've heard much about him at all these days; let's hope he's washed up as a so-called singer, and goes onto another career, such as garbage collector, or proctologist.

14. the prince

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So you ,people, always talk about not judging and love each other etc etc .....

you don't have to love him nor to like him but why you guys hate him that much ? could someone explain ?

I don't like him and I don't hate him, ( I love never say never :slight_smile: )

15. Raikamaru

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think he's a total fuckhead.

16. He's trying too hard to be "cool." This guy thinks that since he's worth a lot of money, he can do whatever he wants. Just look at his criminal acts. He's vandalized so much property, gangsters can't even compare to him.

He's a tool. He disses his insane beliebers and just like his criminal record, he thinks he can maltreat his fans since they'll still love him.

#76 anthonythegamer, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
  17. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's why.

He visited the Anne Frank House and wrote this in the guest book:

Thanks... thanks... wait, what the fuck did you just say?

He should've just left it at those first two sentences, but he didn't. He had to add that selfish, totally irrelevant remark in there. It shows that's he's too damn arrogant for his own good, and he did it in a fucking memorial museum, for goodness' sake.

Please tell me I'm not the only one angered by this.

18. I use to really love him, he was (and sort of still is) my favorite male American artist. I think he's really talented and Believe and all his other albums were great. However, although I'm still a fan, I have to say that just like with all my other favorite American stars, he's changed, but not for better. I hate how he has started using drugs because God knows what happens to most celebs who start using them :/ He still tries to act modest and Christian and like he cares about his fans so much on Twitter - But I hate that double standard because he's real life is not at all how he tweets it. I try to believe him, but now seeing that how most of what he calls "rumors" is actually true, I haven't been as obsessed with him lately. It hurts me to even look at his tweets. He says he feels blessed and stuff there too, but I can tell he must be hurting. He's been less modest, less Christian, hurting more, and his songs have become more inappropriate too. I'm still a Belieber, but if he continues this, I may not believe so much anymore... I'm just trying to be loyal to him and pray for him, but I feel that the time I'll stop calling myself a fan of his, just like with Miley, will soon come to an end...

19. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

He is Canadian, actually.

20. Oh, I know that, I really meant to say like favorite Western (like non-Kpop or Asian music that I normally listen to) artist/who is active in America at the moment. But yes, I know he's Canadian! Thanks for pointing that out, I'll go back and edit the American out if I can!