1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts about Justin Bieber

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BadWolf5, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I mean if he wants to look male or female or androgynous you know that's all good with me :wink:

What I'm not good with is he makes any expression of gender or style look terrible and gives him that "toolish" vibe.

I think it's that moronic cocky shit eating grin he always has.

2. Ignorance

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't like his music, and as I'm not atracted to guys, I'm not crazy for him.
    I tried to be a fan once, because my friends were into him, but those two previous facts made it impossible. Same went for One Direction too... nothing against either, it just isn't my thing.
    I feel quite sorry for Bieber... he has been hated on since he was really young, and now he has lost control.

3. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My material for tonight's campus-wide stand-up tournament makes merciless fun of Justin Bieber.

4. HIL91025

Really attractive guy, but the least attractive personality. It's a no-no. Not to mention he has no talent and his career is the result of his good looks, his regurgitated dreadful music is enough to put me off. In addition, the way he treats his fans is absolutely appalling.

5. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well I'm apathetic towards his music. If you like his music, good for you. But it's not my cup of tea. I don't like it, but equally I can't really be asked to get into scraps about it with people who do.

Recently though he's become a real d-bag. Not sure how much of that is fame going to his head, fan pressure or just the fact that he's got a dodgy personality, but I really want someone/something to put him back in his box. Whatever your views on what caused it, he's got an annoyingly hyperinflated ego which needs to be let down some.

6. Daydream Harp

I hate and have hated his music since the day I heard "Baby" (which is the worst pop song ever made in my humble opinion), I only started disliking him as a person though once he started pushing his fundamentalist Christian conservative views on his fans, and I started hating him when he begun attacking and harassing people (along with the whole Anne Frank incident). Mostly though I am angry at Usher for making him famous, screw that guy. The faster Bieber manages to fade into obscurity the better it will be for everyone involved.

Also I fear his success have created a lot of homophobia indirectly simply through the whole "lol bieber is gay" and "lol bieber looks like a lesbian" shit, so even if I don't blame him personally for that it does make me angry (though I don't think he would be very LGBT friendly himself looking at his religious beliefs...)

#46 Daydream Harp, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  7. Foxface

Not at all. I am not famous and never will be and that's ok. I absolutely admire SO many famous people like Sandra Bullock and blah blah blah. I am not jealous one bit of their fame or that they are different than I

That's where the nice things I say about him end. His music IMO is terrible candy machine crap. Now the difference is I don't dislike him for his music. I ADORE Debbie Gibson and Tiffany from my time and they were looked at by my previous generation as candy machine, mall music BS. I can't stand his music but I also don't find that a good reason to destroy the kid. He dresses like an idiot but again not my

Now, with that said, I am mortified at how everyone believes this little punk is such a lovely fellow. He has a DUI which while he got off I probably would have gotten jail time. He spit on fans, got carried like a moron up the Great Wall. Rubbed a girls phone on his crotch and threw it into an audience. Public urination, eggs his neighbor's house, pisses into a restaurant's mop bucket, lies and yet people still idolize this kid.

Now I know some have feelings of 'poor Bieber' but for goddess sake he is AN ADULT. At some point her has to grow up and face some consequences but there's the problem. We're so star obsessed we don't make cases to punish little punks like him. I understand he had this glamorous life since childhood and he's "under pressure" but he is a grown up now. At some point we need to take off the baby gloves and realize he is a douchebag and acting as such. If I had done HALF of the crap he's done I would be writing this post from jail or prison or at home with tens of thousands of dollars of fines and probation. But it's ok! It's Bieber!

So no...I could care less and will never hate on him for his music...it's his actions and absolute lack of accountability and responsibility

Foxface

8. justjade

Eh. He's just OK.

9. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bieber's looks: Pretty, I guess.
    Bieber's music: Mediocre as fuck.
    Bieber's personality: Ugly as fuck.
    Bieber's coach: Very respectable guy (he seems to know what he's doing, and when he coached Bieber, he told him not to do exactly what he's doing)
    Bieber's car: confiscated.
    Bieber's fans: why?
    Bieber's life: I don't give a fuck.
    Bieber's fame: Obvious fame is obvious.
    Bieber's age: Either older than me or younger than me. I forget which.
    Bieber's sexual orientation: I don't give a fuck.
    Bieber's country of origin: Very nice place.
    Bieber's current country: Very corrupted place.

And that's about all I have to say about Bieber.

10. robotman

I used to really dislike him but lately I just think he is alright. I actually think he could be quite fun to hand around *shrugs*. His music has also improved as well, so that might have something to do with me liking him more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

11. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I actually think he's hot :icon_wink

But I do think he's overrated when it comes to his music.

12. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We still on him? Sheesh.

13. AAASAS

It's unfortunate that I know enough about him to make a comment. This is the News' fault for now including celebrity crap that I don't care about and otherwise wouldn't have found out.

He hasn't done anything that is totally outrageous for a kid his age.

The majority of kids I know that were that age, drink and smoke weed, and do other drugs. They binge drink on the weekends, and are hungover for Monday to Tuesday. I know about 4 people that have been caught drinking and driving at his age, and were way more inebriated than him. And I know about hundreds of people that have driven while under the influence a lot more than him, including myself(yes I was an idiot but when you live in the middle of no where going down a side road for 2 kilometres really doesn't seem like a big deal)

Everything that comes out about him, besides the smoking weed on a plane thing, he would have most likely done in Ontario as well.

If he hadn't been famous, he would've grown up in Stratford, Ontario, a hick-middle-of-no-where town. That is more isolated than mine. I know the type of teenagers in these towns. Not everyone is bad, but a lot do drugs, and drink heavily. Especially since he is a good looking guy and obviously out-going he would've been drinking and doing drugs perhaps even MORE than he does now.

Growing up were he would've, could've been bad. Not saying he wouldn't have gotten his life together, but he for sure would've drank and done drugs. He also most likely would've drank and drove and not got caught. Stratford is a hick town, with plenty of sideroads to drive on while avoiding the cops.

Sorry but, he was doomed either way, at least if he wasn't famous he would've smartened up once he was out of highschool for a bit, but I can guarantee he would've done all that shit had he lived at home. I am all too familiar with Small town Ontario.

I just think it's funny that people; especially Americans, think all that crap is really that big of a deal. It's irresponsible, but look at youth and he really doesn't deviate that far, at least from rural Canadian youth.

#53 AAASAS, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  14. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I hate him.

15. thekillingmoon

I don't think about him. If I was a 12 year old straight girl maybe I would. To me he's just another overhyped celebrity.

16. EatYourRikkios

*shrugs* He has a couple of decent songs, but I'm not a fan of him. I'll listen to the music if it comes on, but I won't seek it out. I think he's a stupid shit, but not much stupider than most of the people my age: I was at a friend's birthday party this past weekend, and most of us were drunk off our asses. The two guys that weren't drinking and I spent the latter end of the evening laughing at everyone's insanity. WooEEE had it right that he'd probably be drinking and using whether he was famous or not.

I think it sucks that he's been hated on and adored, with virtually no middle ground, since he was a kid, but I don't think it excuses his behavior, which I find ridiculous. Mostly, I think he's a decently talented, lucky guy that's being as much of an idiot as anyone else his age, he just gets way more attention for it. I don't think much of his looks - dear Mother that hairstyle - and his music isn't tragically bad, but I'm not squealing over it either.

*shrugs* Eh.

17. Tlarkul

I disliked him way before it was popular to do so.

Also, sam the man, I like your profile picture; it reminds me of my favourite episode of Red Dwarf ever.

18. purpletide

purpletide Guest

I can't stand his bratty wannabe-rapper attitude. He's hot though I'll give him that.

19. Amazo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Well... due to the things he did... not having manners and spitting :/ he is kinda bit of a douche.. maybe if he realizes what he is doing but I doubt it as its a show off for him likely... but maybe when he gets older... his brain might work a bit better and his voice will be a bit improved from the girly voice "no offence girls" he might be the new justin timberlake ? other than that I'm cool, that he is doing good things for now.

20. Molgera

I'm not fond of the guy, but I find his fans to be more annoying, crazy, and harder to deal with. Some of them are so obessed with the guy that they send death threats to people who don't agree that he's all that great or talented. Given the sitation for Justin Bieber I'm not surprised he's starting to make some bad decisions. He's been getting so many mixed messages ever since he started on the road to stardom. Just like many other child stars I don't think he can handle the pressure or attention anymore in a healthy way.