1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is not right...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Yeahyeah2, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Yeahyeah2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So earlier I thought I wanted to kiss my friend. This is not right, we are just friends and I don’t want to ruin anything :frowning2: :frowning2: :frowning2:

2. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you have feelings for him? A lot of them time our relationships with others pass over the border of friendship. And, often, it's not reciprocated (getting friend-zoned) but sometimes it is and if he feels the same way you might be really happy together. Depending on your level of trust in him you may want to tell him that you think you have feelings for him (according to your profile he already knows you like guys) and you can work it out together.

If you are confident you actually don't like him and that was just an odd circumstance then just let things be - but hiding your feelings for someone you are close to normally just makes you sad and doesn't even stop them from figuring it out eventually.

3. Federico98

Federico98 Guest

You can't stop wanting want you want. I don't think that wanting to kiss a friend is wrong. It could be wrong kissing him if he doesn't want to, and I agree that it could ruin the friendship.
    Maybe you have feelings for him, and if he's a good friend you should tell him, otherwise this thinking could get you down :slight_smile:

Richard321 likes this.
  4. eightyeight

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh believe me when I say that I know how it feels.

But as the others have said, don't go around kissing your friend if he doesn't want to!

Sit down and think about how you feel for him. If you truly do like him, then try to see if he likes you back or not before saying anything.

If you don't like like him, maybe it's just a random fleeting thought or a curiosity. And we do have a streak of curiosity somewhere.

I think a good thing to do now is to sort out your feelings first, then think about the pro and con of confessing (if you like him that way). Consider wisely before taking any steps!