1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking more about my sexuality and why it took so long to realize.....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Benjamin77, May 28, 2020.

1. Benjamin77

Benjamin77 Guest

Hello, I've been on here before and talked about my experience with sexual attraction to men (I'm a guy in his 20s.)

I always wondered if I had repressed my thoughts about men until my freshman year in college and saw a roommate naked "accidentally." Haha. Then bam! Instantly thought about having sex with men. Took me a while to act on it....and when I did which was limited sadly. Hey, I was naked at least...I liked it and still want to do more.

I've also noticed that when I go out or go on dating apps I'm able to get more and more noticeable of men I find attractive. I really liked it. Not sure if it matters but I lean submissive and when it comes to well anal...who better than a guy to do it with. Also am turned on by giving a guy oral more than to a woman. I think I'd be better at it given that well I am a guy, haha.

That said I'm still sure I'm attracted to women physically and emotionally. I'm still figuring out with men whether or not if I can be romantically attracted to ...which is a bit difficult. I think I'm more attracted to men sexually and I guess emotionally I'm just attracted to women. At least so far. Which I find odd. I don't understand how that's possible, but from what I understand way back in history (ancient Greece) that wasn't out of the norm? I'm just interested in historical stuff so that's why I bring it up.

I guess because of the environment I grew up in sort of conservative (ex-Catholic here) and the whole worry of being outed repressed myself to just thinking no I'm totally straight. Then when I got to be on my own and think independently I got to actually realize wow is this who I am? I guess I'd say I'm bisexual but sexually favoring men and emotionally favoring women as of now.

Does anybody have similar experiences or comments?

2. Pedro123

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm exactly the same. Romantic with women, and I can enjoy thinking of both for sex although with men it's better. I know I have feelings for women for the times I was with women I was trully attracted to, when I really wanted to have sex with them and had boners etc. That's never happened with boys for me in real life although it's happened as I was alone once and saw a muscular hairy guy and got a boner. Most of my fantasies used to be with men in the past although I loved to see naked women. I, however, can't imagine myself doing that with men in real life, only with women. I mean to me a woman could be any woman, wouldn't matter much, but gay guys generally have personalities that don't attract me or just make me feel weird, and I really wouldn't want a guy if it wasn't a really strong guy with a really good looking face.
    Maybe I'd be able to when horny call a guy to fuck me although unlikely and enjoy it but to go through the whole process of dating and all the steps till the end would make me feel a bit sick.

3. Kevins1197

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That’s the same way I was I’ve always known I was sexually attracted to other boys growing up girls too but as I’ve gotten older I find males more attractive sexually. It sounds like you’re bisexual, I used to feel the same way but I’ve gotten more comfortable with my same sex attraction at least to myself I’m willing to admit it.

4. Snowqueen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was the same growing up, 1 or 2 wow, you might be gay moments, which I pushed to the back of my mind, around 40 it really hit me and started to become more dominant. I still notice women, but don't have the intimacy thoughts like I once did. I know and accept now that I was born to be with a man.

5. Benjamin77

Benjamin77 Guest

Might sound weird but I'm so turned on by watching two men have passionate sex. Locked in arms and kissing, touching intimately. I feel like I fantasize about that the most.

6. Phoenix92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was younger, I initially thought I was Bi, and then it evolved into Pan, but I never experimented with sexual relations with the same sex(highly conservative father, more moderate mother), the closest I ever came to a tryst was receiving a kiss from a young man outside the store(he thought I was cute, and well I’m not going to lie, there were sparks that flew). But as the years went by I never did drop the Pan label, because there was the occasional man whom I did feel a pull to, but I never pursued anything because of that fear.
    Fast forward to March 2018; I’ve come to accept myself and have gotten onto hormones, I come to realize “no, I don’t like men, at least not in that sense.”