1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things went too far

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jacob D, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Jacob D

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you Mj and Totesgaybrah :slight_smile:

2. Poppy43

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    To me it sounds like your Bisexual, whether you end up in a relationship with Brandon or not.

3. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A beautiful aspect of forum threads is they can draw out train of thought and views. Thoughts and views lends to clarity.

It's more clear to me now that Jacob D (yes I have the names correct now) and I are on a different page when talking about his interaction with Brandon. Lets call this, I'm talking apples and he's talking oranges - ya I know I like to think of "things" in terms of food.

I see a relationship when it first starts out, as a sampler. Just like when you visit an all you can eat buffet style restaurant. All those delectable foods in front of you, ah which one suits me? Which buffet dish will I go back for? This analysis is akin to dating person x for the first time and akin to my theory about checking out many different people - basically open relationship phase.

But Jacob D appears to be beyond this fist phase. He knows he loves Brandon. This is akin to going back to the buffet line a second time and getting just the food he wants. No sampling this time around.

I'm not qualified to comment on a possible third phase, picking the right person to permanently bond with. Is this phase possible. Yes. Is this third phase fool proof? No. (divorce rates are sky high)

Disclaimer: These are my thoughts based on reading books and observing. I have no working experience in any of these matters - thanks to social drivers that closeted me.

Later

#43 brainwashed, Feb 18, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2017