1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things that you hate doing in public

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Straw_berry, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Jackofalltrades

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Having photos or videos of me taken.

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Ordering fast food, I dont even like fast food. Except for subway

3. BrokenCookie

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I hate being in public in general, but I'd have to say eating in public :frowning2:

4. mindthegap

I hate when I do something stupid and all eyes are on me then. Like having metallic grid stuck with my high heel on my cousin's wedding :eusa_doh:

5. tscott

I hate having my birthday celebrated publicly, especially being sung at.

6. JohnX

Out Status:
    A few people
    Singing. I sound like a goat when I sing. :'( And going outside shirtless. I don't want people to see my fat rolls. Lol

7. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

Almost everything, but specifically blowing my nose and talking on the phone.

8. PressPlay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I hate talking on the phone...it seems like everyone and their mother is listening. One time my ex called and was crying over the phone over something and I had to sit there and make him feel better over the phone while on the subway....ugh!!

Also coughing a lot...because everyone starts giving you side eye thinking you are sick :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Being affectionate, especially with my family (I have younger siblings).
    Sneezing.
    Eating sandwiches.
    Crying. In my last week of classes in high school I cried a lot and it was embarassing. People thought it was because I'd miss that wonderful and carefree phase of my life, but the reason was very much the opposite. I was relieved that hell was over, but also regretted how much I had been so unhappy and alone then. I felt abandoned by my friends from middle school, who didn't talk to me anymore, and was angry at those I tried to be friends with. So those feelings bottled up and I broke down in a maths class, and in other classes later on. And because of that episode some people now have the nerve to claim they understand me fully, while all they do is rely on stereotypes and want me to live up to their unreal expectations.

10. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Peeing
    Eating, sometimes at least.
    Thinking of stuff I shouldn't be thinking of, I'm afraid of freudian slips. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. gabroxs20

If I'm sick and I sneeze is little and not loud, but if I'm not sick and just sneeze it's super loud, and everyone looks at me and is like "wow..." then the girl next to me with have the adorable mini mouse esc sneeze and I'm like "can you not?".

Oh I hate trying to open up foil type stuff in class because the sound is magnified like 10x.

12. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't like using public bathrooms--I avoid them as much as is possible >.<

Also, I don't like talking on the phone in public where people can hear me.

13. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Designing.

It's damn near impossible for me to get anything done when I know I have eyes looking over my shoulder, judging my work while it's still in progress, incomplete, imperfect. No no no no no, the creative juices dry up, my mind locks up and then I'm just sitting there all self-conscious in front of my laptop pretending to do stuff; all too aware of the people peeking over that are never as discreet as they think they are. I can't, I just can't. This is my weak spot, this is me at my most vulnerable. I cannot deal with people judging my shit before I'm able to put my best foot forward and I've tried! I simply cannot focus.

Also, wearing shorts. Don't ask.