1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

things that piss you off...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ADTR fan, Sep 22, 2009.

1. CrimsonThunder

What kind of car do you have dude? A Ford? ROFL ;D

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sexy people who don't want to kiss me.

----------

being sick.....God body fight it! fight it!!!!

3. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

Ohhh, seconded.

For that matter:

-Twilight and all things related to it.

-Twilight fans who claim it is a great piece of literature, and that Stephanie Meyer is one of the great women writers of our generation (yes. I have heard someone say this.). No. Just...no. You can like it all you want, but don't be an idiot about it.
    (And yes, I have read all 4 of the books, so I can say I hate it and know what I'm talking about lol)

-College seniors in a senior level writing class who don't know basic grammar rules, don't vary their syntax, and then produce 10 pages of crap for the rest of us to peer review.
    ^having to find something nice to say about those things

-People making a huge mess out of the women's restroom at the performing arts center where I work. Is it that hard to keep water in the sink and soap in your hands? Not to mention makeup on your face....huge...eyeliner smudges...in the sink...aaaugh

4. Nodnarb

"Chicken nuggets" that taste absolutely nothing like chicken.

5. musican

The fact that Hedi Montag and Mitchel Musso have recording contracts -.-

The curse that is shyness.

6. paco

paco Guest

close. its a saturn. ya i know, american made cars suck. but its damn sexy and this is the first problem i've had with the car.

7. Shevanel

:dry: Paul. ... :dry:

8. Possibly Maybe

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!
    I would like to get my hands around the necks of the people who are making my whole building tremble!! What the hell are you people doing?? Tunneling to China?? :tantrum:

9. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My housemates. It's got to the stage where just hearing certain people's voices annoy me. Thank God I move out on the 12th.

10. Eleanor Rigby

My pupills. These days they really are getting on my nerves. I don't know how I'll bear them for the rest of the year.

11. dude99

dude99 Guest

(*hug*)

12. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    people who nag and nag then say TMI when you finally tell them what they've been nagging about.

13. Just Adam

14. katie

my father's attutude towards me

15. xequar

You know what pisses me off something fierce?

PEOPLE WHO BAG ON AMERICAN CARS!

I work at Ford Motor Company, and independent quality data are showing that our cars are the highest quality products on the road right. Yes, that means even better than Toyota, who just had ANOTHER 3.5 million cars recalled because the badly designed floor mats can jam the accelerator.

16. Nodnarb

My Ford Taurus is a good car. 13 years old and 141,000 miles and it's never really had a major problem. Still runs great.

However, my parent's both have Tauruses as well (my grandpa is a big Ford guy...), and they're both pieces of crap. Dad's is a 99, and every year for the past five years something fairly major has had to be fixed on it. Usually something to do with the steering. Mom's is an 02 and we've had nothing but problems with it right from the start. Currently, the heater isn't working. Easily the worst car she has ever owned.

Whenever I get rid of my car (which I plan on keeping for awhile, because like I said, it's actually a pretty good car...except for the passenger-side door which doesn't latch right when it's cold out...fun times when the door flies open when you go around a corner:wink:) I really, really doubt I will get an American made car though. Or at least not a Ford. Too many bad experiences.

But to the topic of the thread; cold rainy days piss me off. I skipped my math recitation so I could go home and get under the blankets to warm up:slight_smile:

17. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

i recommend the ford focus rs actually. thats what i want for my next car. not sure if they available in america tho.

18. paco

paco Guest

it seems a little ridiculous that an american made car wouldn't be available in america.

meanwhile, my key remote has completely stopped working again. i'm taking it in tomorrow so they can fix it, but even though i told them what the problems were, they wont order the parts until i take it in so i will have to take it in again. and thats probably a good 30 minute drive.

19. Kupo!

Kupo! Guest

A certain person who ive talked to all week. and who just completly ruins ma day with a 20min conversation!!!!

20. Derek the Wolf