1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

things that piss you off...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ADTR fan, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Shevanel

I second what Joe (Drizzt) said. But I'm not a Republican, Fuck joining a political party so that people assume that your beliefs are the same as everyone else in that group, thus causing unnecessary hatred toward yourself, brought on by sheer stereotype. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Miles D

Something that pisses me off? Sexy people who haven't been kissed yet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. frostreaver

People with the holier-than-thou attitude.
    People that always feel the need to criticize something someone is a fan of.
    People that ask me what nice songs I have. All my songs are nice if I have them.
    People that whine about their weight yet don't do anything about it.
    People that knock on doors loudly. :bang:

4. Daniel

The power going off,
    -in the morning
    -before I get coffee
    -and I'm in the shower
    -with soap still in my hair

----------

Hola! Wait...do I qualify as sexy?

5. NickT

People who brag about their addictions to things like caffeine and sugar.

"Oh, I'm guzzle down caffeine every day, if I don't I get all shaky and stuff, so I gotta keep drinking, it's so fun!"

BULL SHIT THAT IS NOT FUN THAT IS UNHEALTHY AND YOU'RE BEING IRRESPONSIBLE!

"Whaaaat? You've never drunk coffee? Dude, it's the best!"

Gee, I wonder what's persuaded me not to try it. Maybe it's the fact that you have sleep problems, attention problems, heart problems, oh the list goes on!

An addiction is an addiction is an addiction.

(Hugs to people who are like this and have tried getting help, but Gawd this annoys the shit out of me...)

6. ColdSnap

Guavas and human sized wasps. But human sized wasps aren't real, so just guavas.

7. tokwa

Cigarettes
    people who act crazy when drunk
    people who are attention grabbers
    people who just can't shut their mouths
    people muttering "lol" in real life
    people who have a superiority complex
    acne
    zits...same thing. i hate em. X(
    beer. tastes like vomit. ew.
    when you say that you hate people doing this yet they still do it to you. am i making sense
    people who jump in bandwagons
    people who jump in bandwagons.
    school days. have to wake up at 4am. ugh.
    bitches. ohoho them mean bitches.
    homophobes.

8. xequar

Heh, when I was in school, my bus driver did that for sport. If you got up and started making your way to the front as he was slowing down for your stop, he'd also floor the brakes. It was a lot of fun! :icon_bigg

9. Daniel

So basically me in chat today. Got it. :smilewave

10. Nodnarb

The random guitar playing coming from somewhere near my bedroom window. Dude, you suck. Now stop. Please.

11. Enzian

While I admittedly love coffee, it really isn't very unsafe or very addictive compared to most drugs. Moderate regular use almost certainly has no ill-effect. Conversely, I have no delusions about my frequent consumption of it making me some sort of Kurt Cobain/Hunter S. Thompson-style 'rebel druggie' type.

12. Emberstone

Stephenie meyer's view of how great she is...

jelly fish...

sarah palin...

Ann Coulter claiming to be a female...

al franken's haircut...

mr. peanut... HE KNOW WHAT HE DID!!!

13. NickT

I'm male. I'm teenage. I drive a red car. Know what that means, drivers? My insurance is THROUGH THE ROOF! My insurance is MORE THAN DOUBLE my college-graduated sister's!

So NO I'm NOT driving your 80 mph on a 55 limit road!

14. Yes, I am a Republican. But that's not really the point. If I said Muslims pissed me off, do you think the nice people of EC would let it go? Of course not. Because we know that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful. There's just that one little slice of the Muslim population that hates America/western society and employs violence as a part of its religious "agenda" (for lack of a better word). Same thing goes for Republicans. Not all of them hate gays, want to abolish abortion, etc.
    So next time be more specific- because homophobic Republicans piss me off too.

15. Emberstone

I am truly sorry to be pissing you off. I will endever to rectify and *teehee* erectify this issue in the near future.

16. djt820

Ive never met a gay republican who supports abortion
    XD
    ANYWAY
    TO THE LIST:
    FUCK. THE. GAS. COMPANY.

17. xequar

Neither does excessive use. I drink about a pot of coffee per day, and I sleep just fine, I make it to work on time. I pay attention in meetings, get my work done, and pay my bills on time.

Caffeine is a good thing, not a bad thing. I could have been falling asleep at my 7:00 a.m. global call this morning (normally I'm not even up until 7:20 a.m.), but a stop at Tim Hortons later and I was in fine form.

And yes, coffee is brilliant. The only thing more brilliant than coffee is beer.

Other things that piss me off-INCOMPETENT COWORKERS!, Neo-conservatives, people who watch Fox News because they think it's news, and movies offered by Netflix that are not instantly viewable.

#97 xequar, Sep 29, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  18. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

i hate when you want to tell someone something... but you cant get the balls to because your afraid of what might happen. or rather what might cease to be

19. Ugh, that drives me absolutely crazy, especially when you're stuck behind one of these people. I can't tell you how many times I've merged onto the interstate before the car in front of me.

Most Atlanta drivers bug the hell out of me, actually. They panic when it rains and completely shut down when it snows. It's a nightmare.

20. paco

paco Guest

i got the battery for my car key remote changed like 3 weeks ago, and again, it stopped working. so now i have to manually unlock it and about half the time the alarm goes off.

not only that, but i tried opening the door today and the handle broke off.

this car is a year old! this should not happen to a new car! good thing its under warrantee, i'd have flipped a bitch if they told me i had to pay for this sh*t

oh and yesterday someone backed into my car parallel parking and its got some scratches, and last week i found a new dent from someone opening their door into my car :angry: