1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things getting worse, really need help

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lottaotter, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Lauren V

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    DON'T YOU DARE APPOLOGISING FOR LIVING UR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl, I'm so so so so so sorry this happened to you but you don't have to give up on your life because of what other people did. You don't hate your life, you hate the bad parts of it. You don't hate your favourite person, your favourite food, your favourite movie, your favourite ausement park, your favourite place, your favourite show, any of your favourite stuff.

Your parent did some shitty shit to you and I hope you will NEVER have to go trough that again. also, nobody is perfect, you got me?? My friends all think I'm this happy ass, skinny ass, heterosexual ass partygirl, but when the party's ove I cry in my bedroom thinking I need to lose more weight, thinking I'm not worthy of love because I'm gay, thinking my best friend (the only one knowing about my lesbian ass) would turn on me and tell everyone,...

All I'm saying is: everyone has some deep shit some people more than oters, but there are people that are here for you, so if you kill yourself, yes YOUR sufforing will end but all of your friends will hate themselves for not noticing your shit, and go down the same dark path as you did.

So please, read this message and think about it ok??

YOU ARE LOVED, YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!!!!

lottaotter likes this.