1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Vent Thread

Discussion in 'Anonymous Gender Identity and Expression' started by Matto_Corvo, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Anonymous

Why do some people have to be so rude? They are so set and blind in their thinking that they refuse to listen to what someone else has to say.

2. tomboyprettyboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My fucking mom. I just got my blood examined and it turns up that I have a regular male (too much for my tastes.) testosterone quantity. She believes that if you don't have ormonal disfunctions then being transgender is a personality disorder, and she won't even read the links I showed her about trans people brains and the ones that sums up my experience, fuck you, you misinformed bitch!
    And she fucking joked about "being on a different binary than me" when I told her about non-binarism and androgyny. I FUCKING HATE YOU.

#2062 tomboyprettyboy, Nov 15, 2017 at 1:58 AM
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 2:02 AM
  3. rokara

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm hating this wierd headspace I've been in lately since my first counseling session. It's like I'm there but not, and I've been very preoccupied with mentally overanalyzing the relationships I have with everyone in my household, trying to imagine the future and possibilities and knowing that I'm so fucking close to starting to have the person I am on the inside, come out.

It's also not helping that I've suddenly been feeling very disconnected from everyone in my household and just learned yesterday that one of my aunts passed away over this past weekend from Stage 4 breast cancer secondhandedly (it was known she was going to pass, just a matter of when, not if) via my wife who caught a Facebook post about it.

Here's to hoping getting this out there helps some

4. Crisalide

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    After having hair cut, there's always this stupid phase when I look between a mature lesbian and a 13 old boy with big ass. And the hairdresser doesn't listen to me.

5. Anonymous

It is not easy when a person just can't be themselves. Want to feel the comfort of who I am. Not the comfort of what others want.

6. newts

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate doing my hormone shots. I must just be bad at doing it, because it still hurts a lot to do, even though I've been doing it by myself for several months. I'd honestly consider switching to gel if it wasn't for the price.

7. Anonymous

I like where I live. But no one to relate to. How can I find someone to talk to? This is not good. I would like to have a social connection to others who are on the same or similar roads of gender and trans stuff. I would feel so much better if there was a place to go to. A place to be in social and emotional contact. A place of physical proximity. Being face to face, sharing and learning from each other would really help.
    Just getting to know them, and they, getting to know me.
    I have questions, and it would be good to be able to hear answers.
    Wish this was possible right now.