1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News The taking of children in this manner is not limited to Word of Faith Fellowship

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by brainwashed, Nov 13, 2017.

1. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. DoriaN

I know people that follow Word of Faith teachers, they're the ones that the Bible warned about (Jeremiah 23, Romans 16:17, Titus 3:10, 1 Timothy 6:5-10, 2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 2:1). Their beliefs are masked New Age philosophy that promise prosperity at the expense of your wallet. Done a lot of study on these individuals, if anything ever made my blood boil or heart sink it's seeing some of these preachers and the congregations they sway.

Matthew 7:15-23
    "Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. “You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? “So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. “A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. “Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. “So then, you will know them by their fruits.

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’"

There are many, many verses that speak of and warn and prophesy about these individuals, especially their prevalence in these end times.

3. KyleD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Horrible! Seems like a cult. I pray for the victims of that type of brainwashing.

4. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That sounds about right, people claiming to be "holy" lie, manipulate and deceive in order to get their way. They think they are doing god's work and the ends justify the means. Same with the lies used against LGBT people. Stuff like this is going on with secret camps that attempt to convert gay kids and they involve abuse and they lie and deceive to get away with it and hide from the law. They take advantage of people in tough situations, say one thing and then don't honor their word. I feel horrible for these poor kids and their parents. Incredibly sad and disgusting :frowning2:

5. nateo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is really creepy. It's like Jim Jones all over again.

6. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Why does it feel like this is an every-day reoccurrence...

Like the US and gun violence, I keep hearing about the church abusing children.

7. TrevinMichael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I pray that people see them for who they are

children are so precious

so are adults none of us should be harmed or misled