1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The tables are turned, another member may be absent for a while

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Jan 17, 2008.

1. xxAngelOnFirexx

I hate to have to say this but i suppose its on better turns than my own departure. i don't know if he'll be on to veryify this message but i recieved a messaged from steam_giant (Dan) and he won't be on for a while. I have no idea at all how long. He is okay as far as i know there is just trouble accessing the internet. so as he was going to be the one updating about me in the case of i going into the hospital i'll allow my mom to update you guys. She knows all about EC as i have no friends off of here and i never shut up about it. lol its always 'ec THIS' and ec THAT' and ' i heard this on ec...' so yeah. right now my condition is sorta bleak. it all depends on how much i participate in getting well. having now no access to talking with my best and only friend, who is my best support system i don't know how willing i am to even try. I cannot do this on my own. only we can together and without my other half i feel lonely and helpless. luckily for my mom i already ate dinner and lunch and such. but i don't know about tomorrow or even getting me out of bed for school. everything seems pointless with nothing to look forward too. my health is fairly shot at the moment and being upset i just don't care. i just need my friend and i don't know how much we'll talk know that the internet, along with the phone months ago is gone it will be very little. at the hardest part of this fight when i really need it the most. i know its stupid to rely so much on one person but thats just how it is. no one out of the internet is anything worthy of being called a true friend to me. i'm sure this will be hard on the both of us and anyone out here who cares. i just wanted to update and tell about Dan *thinks back to a certain incident in the summer*:tears:

2. pyroboy74

I'm sorry. and don't forget you've got everyone here on EC backing you up all the way. so keep going for it and don't give up. we'll support you if you need any(*hug*)

3. davo-man

Good luck Morgan, I know you've got the strength in you to do it and get better. Hope to hear from you and Dan soon. seeya later

4. I hope you get better Morgan (*hug*)

5. panda

Morgan Keep Trying(*hug*) (*hug*)