1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Sims!! (1, 2, 3, & 4!)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by -Lana-, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Adam Smith

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I love the Sims 3 but the expansions are sooo expensive on steam.

2. Vampire

My favourite Sims game is definitely Sims 4. Yes, they have removed certain features from Build Mode, but, I mean, just take a look at CaS. It's an amazing game and EA did an amazing job creating it.

3. IG88

I own Sims 1 and 3. The first game I liked, and the downfall compared to 3 is the fact that you had to constantly satisfy your sim's needs or else they'll did or something.

Sims 3 provided a ton of new features of course, but my favorite is the CAS sliders. I've modded it to include more sliders. I also like the architecture tools at my disposal. I always design the house to suit the sim (Hollywood home, roman palace, modern beach home).

4. 42Bowties

I've played The Sims 2 with ALL expansions on and although it was fun I felt like I could barely do anything as I had to satisfy needs.

5. AceCase

Out Status:
    Some people
    I've enjoyed bits and pieces of 2 onwards, never got to play the original. One thing I miss from 2, the plant people.

6. ItsFermata

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I love the Sims! I haven't been able to play the first 2, but I have the Sims 3 (+ Ambitions), and 4 (+ GTW). I'm really looking forward to the next expansion packs for the Sims 4 like Generations, Pets, etc.

7. SilkySilhouette

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have been playing Sims for a long time now.
    Personally, I like the newer versions of the Sims more (TS3 and TS4). I've played The Sims 4 and I would say that it's pretty good, simple, and can run on weaker PC's.
    But for me Sims 3 is a little bit better than S4. It's more 'realistic', there are no loading screens, and even though it's a little laggy and buggy, I think it's the best from all the Sims versions.

8. Lazuri

No loading screens except for the 5-15 minute long loading screen when you launch the game depending on how many expansions you have. The game boasts no interrupting loading screens, but it doesn't feature stream loading, so it loads every asset when the game launches, regardless of whether or not you will use it. I'll take short occasional loading screens over that every day.

9. The Wallflower

I'm thinking of restarting the Sims 3 for PS3 (It doesn't have any of the expansion packs) and making cute boy Sims and forcing them to make love. xD

I had played the game a long time, until my data was erased not once, not twice, but THREE times! I lost all motivation. I had no idea why my data was erased until one day I found out why: I opened the PS3 while the game was still inside. This deletes it completely.

I'm such an idiot.

10. Lazuri

Yeah, don't do that. Always dashboard before you turn off a console.

11. AlexKnight

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love the CAS in the Sims 4 and the multitasking. The actual sims are a lot more interesting to me now. Unfortunately the lack of an open world makes it difficult to really do much with them. I get bored really quickly and that's why I was constantly switching between families in the Sims 3. I haven't played that one in awhile either because it ran too slow with the expansion packs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Debora

Debora Guest

I really like The Sims, I played the first version and then I bought the second one, with University, World Adventure, Seasons and Pets Packs. It's very funny, I spent a lot of rainy days playing with it, it was my kind of "drug" :wink: Now I'm playing to some RPGs o driving games :wink:

13. MrSkittles

Right now for the Sims 3 PS3 I made a family. A mother , Father and a Teen Son. All of them are bisexual and im going to make the father cheat and mother cheat and when the son gets a bf/gf im going to make him cheat.

14. LiamP

Personal Favorite is the sims 3 yeah I guess it doesn't have the upgrades that can be seen in the sims 4 but it still has better aspects in comparison town layouts wise etc and accessing different places and should I even mention the lack of waiting for loading screens.

Yeah so here's to the Sims Evolution. Hahahah :lol::icon_bigg:eusa_danc

15. Meebinator

Meebinator Guest

I wanted the Sims 4 but didnt hear good things about it. I have the sims 3 and every expansion of it.

16. ApexxShadow

I love sims 3/4. I can't wait till they release more EP's for Sims 4

17. luminescence

I love sims 3/4 (though I honestly hated the fact we had to pass origin to play sims 4 and had to wait for the pool update which made me a bit upset after buying it)

I loved how sims 3 had different places though it sometimes was pretty buggy and laggy with all of my expansion packs and CC (which was ALOT)

18. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have Sims 1 and 2 and ALL of their expansions.

I have Sims 3 and 1/3 of their expansions.

And I have sims 4. :grin:

I've been playing Sims since I was like... 7 or 8... lol

19. Creator

Sims is such a good game, I love playing Sims 4. Decorating is the best!

20. dm3r

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I also LOVE the sims! It's so extremely addicting and entertaining. It's a pity that the Sims 4 turned out so bad.