1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ranting Thread (WARNING! May have swearing!)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Charni, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Starshine16

She's a total freak!

We had a falling out a year ago (her fault) and we recently reconcilled.Just a month later which would be now. She starts accusing people of hating her all over Facebook. Not only had my drama disappeared from Facebook when I defriended her and a few other people about a year ago,but it had come back only when I had re-added her on Facebook.She's threatening to bring lawyers into this because she "nearly harmed herself last night" I'm sorry I know suicide is a big deal but she has frequently done this exact same thing and I just want to scream.

She texted me last night and she was clearly upset. She's a total drama queen so I wasn't really wanting to talk to her. I wasn't a part of the so called drama and in fact,despite us having many of the same friends I hadn't heard anything about it except from her.

Just go away if you think everyone hates you. Have a good life with your weird overly involved family and freak of a fiancee.

2. Lewis

Love it!

---------- Post added 22nd Apr 2012 at 01:09 PM ----------

Hmmm what can I rant about...

I'm sick of not having anyone I can relate to/talk to. I need a guy friend that I can talk about guys with!

A little sexually frustrated, as I refuse to sleep with a girl just to fit in!

Bored!

3. ThatCoopKid

I'm starting to think that I must be a magnet for shitty people. All of the friends I seem to attract turn out to be major assholes, backstabbers, or leeches who only use me when they need me for something, then don't talk to me after they've gotten what they needed. It's gotten to the point where I honestly don't want to attempt to meet new people anymore because I'm positive that I'll pull one of those three types and deal with drama I don't want or need.

I'm also sick of not having anyone to turn to when I need to talk. With my personal discovery lately about being gay, I wish I had someone in the same boat that I could just hang out and relax with, as well as talk to so that I could vent.

And, as Lewissss said above me, really sexually frustrated because I refuse to use craigslist to find a guy. I'd like to meet, date, and get to know someone before I start doing the nasty with them. But, I'm not in a place where I can get myself out to start dating yet, thus leading me to my current predicament.

Wow...definitely shouldn't bottle anymore, huh?

4. super confused

Okay, this has nothing to do with anything LGBT, but it is a rant, so here I go.

Well, this sucks. I've flying high for days, because I finally realized what I need to do to begin to sort out my complete waste of a life: join the military. Now, some may question this, "how can you be sure that the military will help you sort out your life?" Well, here's how I'm sure: I don't matter. I'm not pitying myself here, I'm just stating a fact. If I dropped dead, it wouldn't matter. People would be sad and the people who love me would miss me, but it wouldn't make one bit of difference. That being said, soldiers matter; anyone willing to give their life for their country or for a cause that matters is an awesome person and they matter. Also, I am not the most stable person on the planet. I had a fucked up childhood, and I still feel like an absolute waste of life because of it. In fact, I have suicidal thoughts and desires almost every day. I am a person who needs to be broken down the rest of the way and then built up the right way: strong and confident; that is what the military does.

So, my master plan was to train my ass off for the physical requirements and study my ass off for the ASVAB, and have a great fucking summer with all the people I love, and come out to them in case I die in fucking Afghanistan or something, and then enlist in the fall. Then, assuming I come back alive which I probably will because women still aren't allowed to engage in direct fucking combat, I could go back to school or I could get a job or both and I could move in with my three best friends, or meet someone, or both, and live happily ever fucking after.

And then I realized that I overlooked something so huge that I didn't even see it, and it just completely killed my fucking master plan of the rest of my fucking life, and now I'm all depressed, because I didn't think about the entire situation before making my master plan, and then I made it, and now it's not going to work because I'm the biggest idiot on the entire fucking planet. Do you want to know what I overlooked? Well, I'll tell you:

THE WEDDING OF MY TWO BEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD (you may know them as Alice and Josh). The wedding, mind you, where I'm supposed to be the maid of honor. Not only am I a complete fucking idiot, but that also kind of makes me a self-centered bitch.

There is no way that I can miss this wedding. Because I know that if I get blown up by some asshole's IED, and that is why I miss this wedding, Alice and Josh would be really sad and upset every time they think about their wedding, because they would remember how I was supposed to be in it and I wasn't because I fucking died because I just had to run right out and join the God damn military and serve my country and be fucking bisexual G.I. Jane. And, if I made it back, they would just be pissed at me for missing their wedding. So, unless Alice and Josh can throw a wedding together before the fall, I'm FUCKED. Because I can't stay in my parents' house for that long, and I don't really have anywhere else to go. I could move in with Alice and her dad, but I'm really not sure how that would work out.

And let me just say something about the military not allowing women in direct combat: FUCKING BULLSHIT. Because the military gives out rights to blacks and LGBTs and every other fucking group before they give rights to women. I mean hooray for all those other groups who have rights in the military, but I should have those rights too. I think that I have as much right as anyone else to fight, kill, and die for my country, and me having a pair of boobs and a vagina is not a valid fucking reason for me to be denied that right. There are jobs in the military that I can't fucking do. Because I'm a woman. Not because I'm not fit for those jobs. Just because I'm a woman. What fucking asshole bitch came up with that rule? "Oh, women can be in the military, but they can't be in direct fucking combat." If you can make a woman as strong as a man, you have a much better soldier than a man. Women are more flexible, have better balance, and have a higher tolerance for pain. Women are bio-mechanically built to do shit.

So, that's how my day went. It was great until about 20 fucking minutes ago.

Had a great Earth Day, hugged a tree, laid in the grass in the rain, prepared for my master plan by running and working my ass off, and then I realized that there's almost no way I'm gonna be able to make it work.

So now I need a new master plan... This SUCKS SO MUCH AND I AM SO MOTHER FUCKING PISSED.

Just thought everyone should know that. Now you do. Fuck my life. Oh, too late! I already did because I don't know how to fucking plan ahead and think about the whole fucking situation before I make life decisions and make fucking master plans that I'm pinning all my fucking hopes on. Fucking super.

5. super confused

Yea, I just found out that the wedding is almost definitely going to be next summer. A whole extra year of a worthless existence and absolutely fucking hating myself. Great. Just fucking great. Do you hear that? It's the sound of my soul screaming as it dies a horrible, agonizing death.

6. Brenny

It is immoral for me to have same sex attractions and to ever be with the man I love. Solution? Stay single and alone with no one to understand until I die. Then get blessed for all the suffering I went through. I'd rather just die if that is how it has to be.

7. Markio

I work as an RA. Part of the job is to hold an emergency pager on days when you are on duty. It is against the rules to swap the pager with other RAs when you are expected to be on duty, as it then becomes confusing as to the location of the pager and who is on duty. You are also supposed to remain on campus with this pager when you are on duty.

Today an RA on duty left campus to go to Church with his family and hang out with his girlfriend. He gave the pager to his RA partner for the weekend, but she had a meeting and didn't feel comfortable holding the pager, so she gave it to me. I'm the lead RA, and I feel that I am supposed to set an example and not agree to do something like this, so I called the original RA on duty today. He didn't answer. I left a message where I basically sounded unhappy.

He gets back to campus, and I want to talk to him about where he had gone so I could figure out why he left campus in the first place. He was really mad at me. He called the message I left him "passive-aggressive" (which I can agree with) and said I was being a hypocrite: I act like I respect people, but then I act like it's "a major inconvenience" that I have to hold the pager. He tells me that he always agrees to hold the pager for other people if they have to go somewhere. He is mad, so I try to understand why he is mad without getting a chance to express my anger.

Here's the problem. HE'S BREAKING THE FUCKING RULES, AND BLAMING ME FOR NOT GOING ALONG WITH HIS "IDEA" OF THE RULES. NO, I will NOT hold the pager when I am not on duty, because I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO. That's why people are assigned to be on duty in the first place, so that other RAs are NOT on duty and can do their homework! HOW DARE HE blame me for trying to uphold the actual rule that he is not aware of. IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF TO NO END.

I ended up yelling at a cat and walking seven miles without dinner to calm down. It didn't work.

8. Bi As A Kite

He said, in a FB post, that he's having cuddles tonight (last night, I just got the news in my news feed this morning).

This could be a complete repeat of last October when he went into a 'ship with someone.

And I felt so fucking low. NOT AGAIN, PLEASE NOT AGIN

9. Lark

Lark Guest

I'm so sick of hiding all the time. If I could, I would march into school tomorrow, throw my arms up in the air, and say 'Hey bitches! Guess what? I'm a raging homosexual! Suck on that!'

But even just thinking about that directly gives me shivers up my spine. When my friend got outed, even I got treated differently for it. People started saying that we were girlfriends, and sniggering and saying things behind my back. It was fucking annoying, and although I dispatched the rumour with a couple of choice sentences, I still feel nervous.

I just can't be any more of an outcast than I already am. I just can't.

Why am I such a freaking coward?

10. Pain

Pain Guest

I've said it at least ten times today. And other days. Ask me why I hate Chik-a-Fillet one more time. I dare you.

11. Rob999

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Documents reveal al Qaeda's plans for seizing cruise ships, carnage in Europe - CNN.com

I'm not usually worried by this sort of thing, but this angers and scares me, and makes me realise how evil some people truly are... And this goes on in Asia and Africa almost every day now...

I hate terrorists. They are the lowest of the lowest. They kill their own people, they kill innocent others. Why can't they just fucking kill each other? The fact that people would ever murder someone innocent, let alone in as large numbers as possible in a planned attack, makes me embarrassed for our species, which sometimes seems so disgusting. I'm insulted by how many evil people exist in the world, in every corner.

Fuck these people. They don't deserve to be alive.

12. houseofcards

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm sick of being on so so so many different meds for my physical and mental problems. I have enough pills in my house that I can just open up a pharmacy with no problem whatsoever. Therapy alone doesn't help me enough, so I understand why I'm on meds, but I just wish I could be off of all of them for just ONE week and have no negative repercussions. 16 pills a day is nuts.

13. Rinto

Rinto Guest

The hell with my one-of-a-heck dastardly family! Who would even want a pessimistic-as-hell younger sister, a boisterous baby sister, a bloody hell "playin smart" mother who's always self-centered?! Grr.... I just thank the heavens I've cooled long enough that I can't even think of a nasty word... Hmph!
    Speaking of this ranting, there's no other better thing to rant but the most ridiculous person who showed his face at me week ago. Such a small world, really eh? I feel like ripping him alive!:angry: Don't he ever dare show his face again..... Or else (evil laugh)

14. Possibly Maybe

:***:ing swifts (yes, the birds), hysterical little bastards. Shut the F*ck up!!

15. Naren

Rant time!
    Number one above all: I hate my body. Hate it hate it hate it. I want a sex change but oh no I have to wait till I'm however old and shit.
    And the other one: I have like zero friends to talk to, because everyone I know is a homophobe. Short rant much.

16. needshelp

i'm so sick and tired of everyone around me telling me to get a girlfriend or for me to get some vagina. the thing is i'm scared to tell them that i'm gay. they don't know. i was leaving this restaurant with my brother and one of my friend and i was just having a friendly coversation with two of the staff members of the restaurant that i'm cool with. they happen to be women. i said something about one of them knowing me because her brother knows me at my job. you know what my friend says "get with her, you know you like her. get laid." damnit, i'm not into her like that. i'm gay. I'M GAY! i hate when people talk to me about women in a sexual or romantic way because i have to pretend like i'm straight. it's quite annoying. i don't care about hearing the ways of women, having kids with a woman or anything pertaining to that already. this is one reason why i HATE being in the closet. you love these people with all your heart but they'll turn their backs on you when they hear that you are not interested in women as if i'm a sicko or pedophile or something.

hell, even on the internet, i stumbled across this post made by somebody at this music forum that i frequent. i'm known over there for my random rants, anger management issues, and my past rants about not getting any women. i would rant about not getting any women when i was in deep denial, basically blaming women for me not being interested in them. it was a projection type of thing. the a few of responses in the thread had my screeenname on that site with some posters joking about me not knowing how it feels to be in a woman at 25 years old. now, if i came out to them, they will say that "it's because i gave up on women" when i'm not interested in and that's the honest truth. hell, when i came out to someone that i met from that website and am cool with because him and me are similar personalities, outcasts on that website and stuff. he thought i was joking or because of my supposed "girl problems". hell, the truth is i probably could have got laid by a woman a long time ago. i know i had plenty of opportunities in high school and even in college but i wasn't interested in those women. i never had a crush on a woman where i've been like i have to go talk to her. i was basically forcing my attractions on women to carry on the idea to myself and others that i'm straight. by now, i'm surprised nobody around me believes that i'm gay. hell, i don't even think some gay people think that i'm gay by the way i carry myself. at this one support group that i went to, one of the members joked about me being a "homo thug" which is basically a derogatory term for a gay guy that's closeted who over acts his manliness. hell, but then again, if you have a good gaydar like some guys do and i know that it's probably no secret to some dudes that i've run across, i'm gay and it's clear as day. so why the hell can't this stop? when will i get my chance to be able to let this bullshit go and not be living in any fear of rejection by the people whom i care about and love. when will i be able to join along with the rest of the wolf pack of my gay brothers and lesbian sisters? (i know that sounds cheesy and corny) i feel like an animal in the zoo

---------- Post added 5th May 2012 at 01:39 AM ----------

exhibit where i'm being showcased and i'm being taught to please the visitors acting against my natural self. right now, i should be in new york city laying in another man's bed cuddling watching msnbc lockup or gangland which is on spike right now. i shouldn't be HERE typing my night away crying about being in the closet and basically hiding my true feelings, not engaging in any fun or romance with another guy, lying my a-s-s.

i haven't got to the point where i've said fuck it, it's time to come out and fuck anybody who rejects me. i hope to do that one day but for now, i'm just stuck here, living my life feeling like an inmate in a supermax facility.

there should be no reason why i'm scared to go on dating websites, showing my face, going to lgbt centers, feeling ashamed of being gay, caring about what the people around me will think about me or whatever. IT'S BULLSHIT.

---------- Post added 5th May 2012 at 01:47 AM ----------

i deserve to be happy because i haven't truly been 100% happy with who i am and what i'm doing with my life right the moment. i deserve it. i'm so sick and tired of basically acting. i'm me but i haven't been able to show the whole entire me. i show who i am to those around me; family, friends, etc 97% of the time. the other 3% is the gay me. the percentage that wants to bring a guy home to meet my parents, be able to go to pride parades, gay clubs, and gatherings, the one that wants to dress up all weird, have an earring in my right ear, dress up in drag, dye my hair blue or all sorts of colors like sisqo, be able to go to greenwich village, chelsea, and all the gayborhoods in cities and etc. you know, i still feel a bit uncomfortable about being gay where i'm still in a state of shock that this is who i am because i've denied it for so long where i just refused to believe that i was gay. i've said many times on here that i've tried to fight it to the point where i went through drastic measures to get rid of that side of me. NOW, here i am, feeling like i lost that battle. i did indeed lose that fight and my ego is a bit hurt. you know, how could i be gay? over time, i've grown to accept this reality that i've ran away from for years but at the same time, i feel that i should give myself a chance. you know, i'm so sick and tired of seeing other people live their lives, my friends and my brother being able to go out on dates, date women and whatever. they're basically keeping it real with themselves and enjoying their lives. it's time for me to be able to do that and be happy with myself for doing so. enough with this bullshit where i'm all holding myself back and going like "hide yourself and don't come out until you're ready. fuck all that.

okay, i'm done ranting.

#116 needshelp, May 4, 2012
    Last edited: May 4, 2012
  17. Vanille

For the last time sister, PLEASE stop leaving the house with your stuff everywhere or with the house in shambles. Since you always seem to leave when mom comes home, I get yelled at for YOUR messes like I did them!!! It's annoying!!!!!!!! :tantrum: and you never seem to care or apologize...

18. Vesper

It makes me so livid to know that even in so-called developed Western nations, girls in some families are less important, less valued, less appreciated, less respected, and less loved than the boys. No girl should have to wish that she were born a boy.

Nearly every entry on Who Needs Feminism? makes me livid, to be honest.

19. Nightmaric

When I request work off don't be pissed at me for wanting that day off. Bitch, I had plans. You best let me off or I'll curb stomp someone.

20. Keelin

Best rant I've ever heard. GOD I HATE YOU!!!

Why are you going on about :***:ing swifts?! I think that they are so much better than the other type of Swift. Quite frankly, why are you going on about birds at all? I don't want to hear your excuses! I but all the :***:ing swifts talk about you too, you two-faced idiot