1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ranting Thread (WARNING! May have swearing!)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Charni, Dec 21, 2011.

1. ok455

Friends- Its annoying when people say oh were friends but i am always the first person hitting them up. Or texting them or asking them to hang out isn't friends a two sided relationship? I would love to have people message me first or text me first or even ask to hang out. its also annoying when people would get upset when i don't message them? How in the Fuckly Fuck I'm suppose to keep up with everyone who only texts me when their bored?

I am tired people trying to use me yes i work part time i am not rich stop begging me for money. My ex Fuck buddy doesn't work and has a nerve to beg me for money and look around the house begging for random items i work hard for my stuff go get a job I am not a bank or a handout. And also a gay acquaintance hes not a friend anymore also is needy beggy always complaining about how broke he is why don't you stop smoking weed and get a legal job.I am far from Rich i don't brag about the things i had get a job even if its a fast food job.

2. Ridiculous

Yup. Frankly I just eventually say "Fuck it" and ignore them. I should do it more often as well because people exploit me too frequently.
    There's only one person I can actually label a friend, and even then its a pretty close call.

3. Trixxster

I'm sick and tired of being sociable after school. I just got home, I'm tired and all I want to do is watch anime while drinking a nice cold soda. Basically I just want to be fucking left alone until dinner starts because then I'll actual feel like talking because I've rested and I'm filling my belly with food. Before then I don't fucking feel like talking to anybody!

4. cassiem

I am SO fucking sick of the people where i board my horse at treating me like i know nothing. They honestly treat me like i don't know which end of the horse is the head. Fucking hell.

5. Nero

ftw who needs friends anyway? there just a pesterance!

6. nicecoolguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm incredibly lonely, want a girlfriend. I need a job for a car, and my own place. The job search has obviously not lead to anything for me. I want to talk to girls but they all want someone independent (which I understand, but still, I feel repressed), so I figure why bother? I need friends but not having much money makes it tough to hang with people. All of the friends I had were college buddies, but I went to school out of state so they're gone now. Everyone wants to do all of this pricey stuff and that's just not me. I prefer the free stuff. I need to be away from my parents more often but I can't because I live with them. I'm so tired of my dad's constant lectures, usually about things that aren't relevant to me and that he's already talked to me about at least 5 times previously. I feel like nothing's really going on in my life right now. I start grad school in the fall but that's months away. I'm a really patient person but it's still tough.

#66 nicecoolguy, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  7. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I think I can safely say that this semester is cursed. Between my dad getting cancer, losing my best friend/crush, and having my favorite professor die half-way through the course...yeah. This semester is definitely cursed.

8. Waffles

My ex.... GTFO. Can't you leave me alone?

9. secretguyX

My legs are killing me right now and I don't know how I'm going to run for softball tryouts tomorrow. Plus I'm really behind on schoolwork, and have to finish one important thing for tomorrow, and it's already close to midnight. Other stuff is somewhat bothering me, but I'm also pretty happy right now, so I don't want to mention it.

10. stupidIvan

I have a fucking sty infection in my right eye, and I got my foot x-rayed at the doctor's and they said "come in for the results".

I AM SHITTING MY PANTS I WON'T EVEN LIE WHAT IF IT'S CANCER OR SOMETHING OR WHAT IF IT'S BROKEN BEYOND ALL REPAIR BUT I DON'T KNOW IT I COULD SHIT A BRICK HOUSE RIGHT NOW I AM SO NERVOUS

SHIT SHIT SHIT

[​IMG]

NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW/caps

11. ameliawesome

iiiiiiii am just mildly annoyed whenever my mother tries to micromanage things. i don't think she realizes she's doing it, she just thinks she has all the right answers. of course i will visit my sister but please don't try to force me to put it on my to-do list. i don't want visiting my sister to feel like a chore. and she should know by now that the more she tells me to do things the less likely i am to do them. soooo mom, i love you, but please stop with the micromanaging.

12. Robotpie

I feel like I need to come out, but I'm so scared... so, so scared...

13. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

Aaaaand my cat died. I would ask what else is going to go wrong this year, but I don't think I want to know.

14. TheAMan

Please tell me why generation feels that being a virgin is such a bad thing? I mean if I choose to wait until marriage, then that's me. Just beause I don't go around feeling the need to jam my penis into every girl I can doesn't make me stupid. It actually makes me very smart because I won't be catching any diseases and I won't have to0 worry about all that baby mam drama.

15. ameliawesome

awww :frowning2: sorry about your cat (and also all the other no-so-good stuff you posted earlier, of course)

16. Emberstone

to the tiny, skinnyshit, fucking prick who sat at the bicep curl machine for twenty minutes when other people needed to use it... FUCK YOU!!!

There is a reason why in the course of the nine months since I got my gym membership, I have packed the muscle on, and you, nine months later, are as skinny as the day I first saw you spend thirty minutes on the bicep curl machine, and have had to put up with overhearing you complaining that your not seeing results.

ITS CALLED OVERTRAINING, YOU HYDROPHALIC SHITHEAD!!!

IN NINE MONTHS DID IT NEVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT DOING YOUR ENTIRE WORKOUT ON A SINGLE MACHINE IS BAD FOR YOU? YOU MADE FUN OF HOW SKINNY I WAS, EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE SHORTER AND SKINNER THAN I WAS BACK THEN. NOW, MY ARM IS BIGGER AROUND THAN YOUR THIGHS, AND YOUR STILL WASTING YOUR TIME DOING 20 POUND BICEP CURLS FOR THIRTY FUCKING MINUTES.

I HAD TO DROP MY BICEP CURLS BECAUSE AFTER TWENTY MINUTES TONIGHT, I GOT BORED OF WAITING FOR SHITFUCKASSMUNCHTURDBURGERBUTTFORBRAINS TO GET HIS FUCKING ASS OFF OF THE FUCKING BICEP CURL MACHINE!!!

You suck, and your moms a whore!!!

17. Fuck Rick Santorum in the ass with a 15-inch strap-on. Felt like I had to get it out there.

"Attention, restaurant customers.TESTICLES. That is all."
    - Peter Griffin

18. Emberstone

ugh... but rick santorum loves gay sex... that is why he is the most 'anal sex'-versed cannidate in american history. You dont talk obsessively about gay sex that much without being a secret fan of it, and gayer than liberache pooping on a cupie doll while singing sondhiem and having sex with the entire YMCA music group in full YMCA regallia.

19. Possibly Maybe

Damn Spring! Damn the trees and plants and flowers! Damn the polens! Damn the singing birds and abundant insects! Damn it all!!!:tantrum:

20. Eric

I may be lazy, but I've never fucking tried to compensate for it by cheating on tests. Maybe it's naive to assume that people wouldn't cheat, especially when they can get away with it by hiding their fucking iPhones in a goddamned pencil case and consulting it when they hit a roadblock. Then again, people cheat all the fucking time. It's practically socially acceptable to fake your way through life.

I shouldn't have so much faith in people anymore.