1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ranting Thread (WARNING! May have swearing!)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Charni, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So basically if you need to rant about anything come here and just let it out. I made this bacause I needed to rant and I thought others may want to.

I am so sick of my bloody parents!!! I put the freakin washing up away and I get a bloody laziness lecture anyway! And I get banned from my laptop and video games as well! I don't give what they say! I'll still use it! And Dad is using "I'm tired" as an excuse to be an asshole! I have freakin braces! They HURT! And I'm not allowed to even say one thing about it? SCREW YOU!

2. needshelp

i'll tell you right now, i love this thread already.

you know, i'm upset right now. usually am but being that it's rainy outside and i'm upset about particular problems in my life at the moment, i'm more upset than usual and feel depressed.

i'm sick and tired of being misunder fucking stood by those around me ESPECIALLY family. you know, i'm tired of having to be the one where everybody wants to talk to, everybody wants to lean on, everybody wants to tell me about their problems, everybody wants to come up to me for help or fucking support BUT when i need their asses to help me out because i'm down in the dumps, nobody wants to fucking help or listen. either way, they act as if they know how i feel and tell me everything is okay. NO IT'S NOT AND IT HASN'T BEEN OKAY FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS. so fuck all of them since they can't be bothered to listen to me for once.

you know, my mom, i look at her as one of the few people that could possibly listen and understand me but i was wrong though. being that she can't even understand me all the times for the past 10 years of what i told her. why the hell should i even bother to tell her about me being gay? more than likely she wouldn't understand. she'll just go like "it's a phase, snap out of it, you need to get yourself a girlfriend" and all this bullshit. i have no support system regardless so i'm pretty much by myself in whatever i do. you can say that's why i feel alone even though i'm not. i don't feel like telling people or explaining to them what's going on if they're too damn ignorant to even listen to me. what's the use? i feel more comfort talking to a damn dog than my own family about this because i feel as if the dog will actually hear me more so than my family does. hell, i've been saying the same shit for years and i guarantee you that i wouldn't be here if there was someone offline that would actually listen and was willing to help me but i never had that. hell, even therapists and shit, they don't give a fuck. i find myself feeling like i'm talking to my parents talking with them and these people wonder why i talk to myself all damn day. ya aren't listening so i'm not going to stop doing what i do. go fuck yourselves.

i'm just saying this because i'm so tired of people begging me to lend them an ear BUT when i need them to do the same shit for me, they act as if they're doing ME a favor. these are the people that i'm dealing with and then they wonder why i'm so mean, so angry and say the things and feel the way that i do. fuck them. i'm also getting a little angried and annoyed about my job situation. i'm also being the one tired of not having a goddamn good job. i'm really starting to think about doing certain things for money that wouldn't be a good idea but fuck it, i'm trying to get a job and these people are playing games. well, if i can't eat, somebody's not going to eat either. i could care less who gets upset. that's not my problem.

#2 needshelp, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  3. Sunsetting

Sunsetting Guest

charni and needs help, thanks so much for saying what's going on. i've been there dozens of times. i've realized that sometimes the people we want to understand us, just don't right now. we all change though and i keep finding out that there are peeps on our side who have been where we have been and who know what we're going through. thank you both again...me

4. needshelp

no prob. either these people see something in us that has them thinking that we're stronger than what we really are where we don't have our own problems we're trying to deal with and can take on theirs or they are really that damn selfish.

but regardless, i'm thinking about calling that hotline with the commercial which goes like "we've been there, we've been hurt" written in the wall and the windows and whereever just to talk to somebody.

5. Rooni321

I'm sick of people not caring.
    I'm a person that needs help to.
    I matter sometimes.
    God, why can't people think of anyone else but theirselves?!
    I'm actually thinking of doing therapy!
    I never do therapy!

6. Jim94

Im sick and f*ucking tired of trying to make everyone on my family laugh and smile while they dont bother to ask a shit when Im down.
    Im tired of my lovely "friends" that I know for more then a year and some of them dont even know my name.
    Im tired of thinking and thinnking over and over everything about coming out and when I will do that none of them will give a shit about me.
    Im tired of hiding my feelings and turning to a cold hearded person.
    And most of all , Im tired because I cant end this.

7. Noir

I'm sick of people thinking I'm clingy or selfish or too emotional when I cry for being lonely. Only children or overly dependent people cry when they're lonely, it never occurs to them that maybe I just need a friend or family member to support me and not criticize me or judge me while they're at it. So I don't talk about what's bothering me until I'm bordering depression and I don't cry. Why do I try so hard to be nice and cheer everyone else up when they don't do the same for me...? I usually get in trouble of I'm upset, so I try not to.

8. Sunsetting

Sunsetting Guest

Needs help, Charni, Rooni, Jim, Noir thank you again for sharing MY heart with your words. I can't express as well as you all can and I am crying here because I understand. needshelp (and others), funny thing is that since we have had so much pain, we understand and it's formed in us compassion...it's part of a gifting the pain has formed. we just have to learn how and with who we can be vulnerable with so we can get the help we need too.

9. ChutneyFarmer

AAAARGH!!!

My friends are organising a Burns Supper, and want my Folk band to play at it for free AND PAY FULL PRICE FR THE TICKETS!!!!!!

Why can't they respect our integrity as performers???? They won't even budge to 1/2 price!

Part of me thinks "they're your friends, just fork out," but the other half says "there is so much wrong with this - fight it out to the BITTER END!!!"

I don't want to be a miserly b*stard who has no friends, but I also don't want to be walked over by a bunch of STUPID, INEXPERIENCED IDIOTS!

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang: :bang::bang::bang::bang:

10. LdSlnce

LdSlnce Guest

Well...love this thread :lol:

I'm so pissed that I can't just man up and tell my mom or anyone that I like girls! Because I know that my mom will just...not believe it. She'll say that's it's a damn phase that will pass and pretty much tell me to reject myself again. I'm freaking tired of rejecting myself! And now I don't have any idea if I'm a girl or not! Sure I was born girl, but I have no idea if I really am... It's driving me close to insane.

And what's wrong with my friend?! Why is he being so damn secretive...I respect his wishes of not wanting to say anything, but damn! Practically everything ends in him saying he wishes he could tell me something. When probed, he just clams up! Would he stop baiting me like that? It's insensitive.

Why did my mom say she was going to find a counselor for me and then just...back out? Can she not see that I really need someone to talk to that isn't going to be in my life everyday? There's things that I can't tell her, can she at least try to understand that?

---------- Post added 22nd Dec 2011 at 07:04 AM ----------

I'm also sick of trying to constantly make those around me happy at my expense. Why is it ok for them to be happy while I'm unhappy? Why can they not see that I'm suffering while they're practically dancing around? Am I invisible to them; unimportant?

11. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    This. Right here. Is how I've felt for the last four fucking years.

12. Jim94

That part was almost on every post above.

13. Sunsetting

Sunsetting Guest

i want to rant, but i can't! ugh!

14. Cymbrii

I'm so posting here soon, I need to rant all the time. @.@

15. Blkrsn

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am so sick of everyone abusing my 'kindness'. Whenever anyone has a problem, I always jump into help them, no matter what the problem is. I am SICK AND BLOODY TIRED of going without to make others happy. And I am fucking tired of not getting anything back in return.

Its not like I help people to get something back, but when I have a problem and need help, no one offers, no one even wants to listen. I hate how everyone comes crying to me, but I have nowhere to cry too!

---------- Post added 22nd Dec 2011 at 09:34 AM ----------

Awe! Noir! (*hug*) I know how you feel. If you ever feel lonely, come talk to me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'm logged into MSN nearly all my free time :slight_smile:

16. lucas52

lucas52 Guest

I'm f*cking tired of people thinking i'm a girl! telling me i have to wear a damn dress and act more lady-like and i already go to an all girl school. and just the other week i got a hand full of salt poured on my head by a girl that has no idea that i'm a boy and just thinks i'm a disgusting pig who wants to take advantage of girls and she just poured the salt on my head without me saying anything to her. and i couldn't punch her without getting expelled.

17. IanGallagher

I'm sick of fucking sharks. Met a guy I thought was a friend, but the second I got into a top film studio where the execs and VP became interested in me as a writer -- he became jealous, distant, and more or less admitted to manipulating me to get ahead, viewing our friendship as nothing more than a business transaction. Basically he was the Mark Zuckerberg to my Eduardo Salverin. Luckily that ass hole is out my life now, I ended that 'friendship' a couple of days ago.

18. Jessica816

Sometimes I almost regret having a group of friends who love and care about me, it makes me stop my suicidal thoughts seem that much more selfish. Which then makes me feel like a pos for even having them. It gets so hard being lonely and no one can ever really understand how I'm feeling.

19. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No need to warn about swearing.

Nobody fucking cares.

Just sayin.

Much love,

Rob xx

20. needshelp