1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The perfect music video after the Pulse Massacre.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aldrick, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Aldrick

I don't know about other people here, but for nearly the past week I have been in a constant state of sadness and anger. I've been following the news closely, more closely than I usually do in these types of cases.

I think perspective is always important as it is very easy to lose it in a time like this, but I think this video helps correct that problem. We've been through a lot of shit in the past. We'll get through this too. No matter how many of us they kill, or how many bars, clubs, or marches they threaten we will win in the end. Just as we have won every other battle we've fought.

[YOUTUBE]QLrMK9qBtYY[/YOUTUBE]

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ooooh sweetie! :3 (*hug*) Thanks for sharing this! It's been a shocker of a week for sure. We must not let violence stop us from asserting our humanity.

3. Sohryuden

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The past week has been nothing but a torture fest, and my heart goes out to every single family and friend out there affected by all this, as well as the rest of the community. It's during times like these that humanity needs to pull its head out of its ass and SEE. Sadly, this isn't how it works...

Thank you for sharing this. Gives hope in a such a bleak time. :slight_smile: