1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Off-site Contact Info Warning

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Gold Griffin, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Eric

There has been a recent uptick in violations, but as far as I know re-enabling the banner for those who dismissed it wasn't something that was discussed.

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

The recent uptick in violations matches our growth as a community, though, so it's probably the same percentage of people breaking the rule, but since we have more people, we have more rule-breakers.

As for the banner, it might've just been a server hiccup, as there wasn't any discussion of re-enabling it before it appeared.

3. spectrumsigner

I'm seeing the banner too.

4. King

King Guest

Am I the only one that got a different banner? It was a warning one but it wasn't that big yellow one from back when. I closed it without really looking because I didn't need to know the rules again, but my box was coloured different and had fancier font and stuff...
    Even if it was a server hiccup, I got a different warning box :/

5. NoName114

NoName114 Guest

after 50 posts you can click the red X on the banner to get rid of it. If you close it and later it is still there that is because it is saved via cookies, somehow your cookie with that information was lost/deleted.

6. Ben

Ben

It's likely that it was a new design idea for the banner that was being tested.