1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The next Pokemon game?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by 98Gamingstar, Aug 8, 2015.

1. xvigil5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I really want a diamond and pearl remake!

#21 xvigil5, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  2. CyanChachki

I don't think it's going to be a Pokemon Z. If it where, they would've released the game right after X and Y, instead of remaking Ruby and Sapphire. I also don't think that they're remaking anymore older games, at least not for awhile. I've been hearing a lot of comments based on their answers about how they just want to sort of move on, which I can understand. The only purpose they'd have for remaking older games would be for those who had played it when it first came out. The younger fans could end up confused and possibly bored with a lot less Pokemon in one game and I can see them wanting to entertain a younger audience as opposed to the original audience. Who knows, maybe it'll happen in the future but I don't see it happening any time soon.

3. C P

C P

Rather than a next main game, I'm honestly still waiting on a Colosseum/XD sequel...it's been a decade... >_>

Genius Sonority, where oh where have you gone?

At least Super Mystery Dungeon is in the works for the not too distant future; my other favorite spinoff series(and it'll finally right the wrong of GtI by having all Pokémon featured!).

FireRed and LeafGreen were released in-between Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald, so...

4. CyanChachki

No need to be snappy.. but yes, you're sort of right.. however, they won't be making Sparkling Pearl and Shining Diamond until 2017, which is 2 years from now and it'll only be available for the 4DS. I'm not even sure if this is a real thing or not, but if anything, you can look forward to that. We're getting Pokemon Dawn and Dusk next year.. so I guess that's kinda cool?

5. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm still placing my bet on X and Y sequels in the form of X2 and Y2 or XZ and YZ. It's been speculated that Zygarde will have two alternate new forms because of the two ground type moves hidden in X and Y's code, Thousand Arrows, and (correct me if I'm wrong) Thousand Spikes.

Plus there are just so many unanswered questions in X and Y as well as ORAS that a third game in the form of Z just wouldn't answer.

#25 Gengars, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  6. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    They're busy making Pokemon Shuffle/Trozei :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But I'm with you, I want a sequel so bad D:

7. Nekobi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wait, wait,wait- 4DS! What, how, since when!? Does this exist? Is it in the works?

8. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Mmmm Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves - fingers crossed it's 2 formes

9. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That definitely won't happen. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: There might be a hint of a reference if the localizers have their fun, but overt references like that are pretty much out of the question.

Literally nothing in this post is based on fact. What is Dawn and Dusk? The Digimon World games released on DS years ago? If anything, Nintendo's next console will be entwined with the portable and all we know about that so far is that it's code-named the NX. 4DS isn't a thing.
    4th gen remakes haven't even been hinted at and likely won't be until 7th gen games are out which won't be for a couple years. We'll get a "third game" or pair of them to round out Gen 6 before GameFreak even considers moving on, guaranteed.

It doesn't exist and no announcements have been made.

10. C P

C P

I wasn't being snappy...just showing why you can't really predict as much with the main games anymore. ._.

I'm about ready to snatch a wig...it's been a decade. Although Trozei is fun I'll admit...wait, no, I want Colo/XD sequel now!!! >:v