1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The individual who makes the final post will be declared as the victor.

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by AlgebraicUchiha, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

Glad to see that the battle is back on haha. I don’t have much to contribute to it though.
    *lowers head in shame* :pensive:

2. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Even if you can't contribute much, we're glad to have you.

3. Justinian20

Well I have a new contribution Harley Quinn herself, I have brainwashed her to serve me and now I will defeat the Joker with an army of Harley Quinn. FOR GRANNY GOODNESS.

4. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Justinian, my old padawan! Good to see you're still wreaking havoc through the galaxy!

5. Justinian20

Well you taught me well my master. I will follow in your footsteps.

6. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Good. Now unleash all the Harley Quinns that you can. Go, my friend. Go battle DarkWhite and his army of Jokers.

7. Justinian20

I will, HARLEY QUINNS, WE WILL DESTROY THE EX PUDDIN, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR FOR EARTH 20000

8. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pfft foolish aliances. Your Harley Quinns won't stand any chance against my Jokers! Little you know little one, none Harley Quinn is even capable to raise her arm against a Joker! He is too precious, too special, too PERFECT!

Therefore I am taking control of these Harley Quinns! They will serve in my army with the Jokers they love and adore so much! Foolish Siths, you played right into my hands! Muhahahah

9. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not exactly Dark White. You're forgetting I have the army of Jedi and Spider-Men at my disposal. The army of Harley Quinns were just decoys.

Now let's see how your Jokers fare against my Spider-Men. Attack! Hahahaha!

10. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh my my. How usefull decoy they were tho, for me! Your little spiders are going to be crushed under the Clown Prince's of Crime boot. Someone like Spiderman could never match the Joker! Thinking they could was just...INSANE hahahaha

As for your cute Jedi army, I can't thank you enough! I would have to make a very complicted plan but now...what these poor little Jedis gonna do vs aggresive, super strong, trained, unstoppable killing machines?? (Also known as Harley Quinns) One wrong step, one bad decision, that's all you had to do to bring your own downfall! Isn't it delicious? Maybe it needs more sugar tho.

And for your friends. Leave this Sith lord, leave the Dork side. Come to me! I'll give you chaos, I'll give you paradise, I'll give you freedom, I'll give you rules! I'll give you MADNESS! HAHAHA ( plus free cookies )

#3930 DarkWhite, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  11. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The Dork Side is Madness!!!

You can have my Spider-Men. They will serve you well.

However, one Jedi gives voice to your Jokers. He has told me their weaknesses. I can use this information to my disposal. Or we can cut a deal. We can work together Dark White. I can search the galaxy for recruits to your army or I can use what he told me to defeat you. You can pay me in cookies.

I know of a powerful fairy in a far off land who can turn into a dragon. She could be a great asset to your team, if you agree to my offer.

12. Justinian20

Hmm interesting I have another trick up my sleeve, I have the power of absolute destruction and super soldiers twice as strong as anyone seen. I have formed my own Space Marine Chapter, a thousand aggressive and nigh immortal supersoldiers that your Jokers and Harley Quinns do not stand against, sure my own chapter is there to be corrupted by the Chaos Gods especially Nurgle who will make them even harder to kill. My new army will be totally unstoppable and if that doesn't work I always have Orks and the only way to kill them is by blowing up your own planet. In the 41st Century there is only war. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.

13. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh my that would be troublesome. But you didn't realise one thing, one tiny detail. Jokers are deranged, insane and that equals variable. There is no stable weakness you could use my friend. You've come to battle empty handed! And offering me alliance in only proving that I have the upper hand! hahahahah

You know, there is one Joker, a Joker who is literally a god. In every way. That is my little secret, my surprise for the party hehe. And considering those Harley Quinns you were so kind to supply I don't see any point in alliance with you. In fact if you wanna payment, go and pay me for leaving you alive! hahah

Beware little Sith. The Dark is coming for you, the one that will wrap you all in White.

@Justinian20 My friend I have the mad dogs on my side, I'm basically a mad GOD and you think exploding my planet would stop me? Such a minority would bring more trouble to you then me. Haha don't you get it? You can't win! Insanity is uncatchable, undefeatable, it doesn't have any shape yet it has a form, it doesn't have any powers yet not even gods can fight it. Speaking of which I have a god on my side.

The joke's on you! Muhahah

#3933 DarkWhite, Jan 5, 2018
  14. Justinian20

I have even more insanity than you since one of the catchphrases of my men is "Sanity is for the weak." They are the Chaos Space Marines and your Jokers are no match for the insanity of one Chaos Space Marine and I wasn't talking about me exploding your planet, my Orks would make you have to explode your planet to defeat them because once an Ork has landed on a planet they are impossible to get rid of-All troops are from Warhammer 40k universe.

15. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes I got that, but it seems that you didn't realise something, I don't care if I have to make any planet explode. More fun that way. And the fact it'll destroy your troops is just icing on the cake. And if that won't stop them remember, my Jokers each come with his army of troops and of course the TITAN formula! OH my it's gonna be such fun seeing your Orcs getting ripped apart!

And don't.you.dare.saying.that.someone.anyone.is more insane then the Joker! Lying won't win a lost battle my friend. In fact refusing my offer was your very last mistake! hahhahaah

#3935 DarkWhite, Jan 5, 2018
  16. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've brought a few friends along to the party: Maleficent, Hades, Jafar, and Ursula. Maleficent is pretty insane, so I probably wouldn't piss her off.

I literally have the god of the dead on my side. The other three can transform and grow to perhaps have a fair fight against your Titans, your Jokers, and the rest of your army.

#3936 BothWaysSecret, Jan 5, 2018
  17. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok well then time to bring a little balance in the game! I summon Pluto, I wonder how good will Hades do vs himself hahaahah

Also I summon the Riddler with his deadly toys and machines, the Penguin with his armies, Bane with godlike strenght, Two Face with his troops and of course I summon every single of them from every universe!

18. Justinian20

Well it is time, You are so afraid of losing that you cannot admit the power of the Jokers is weak.

19. And it exploded

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
  20. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The Joker? Weak??? My Jokers are alone the most powerfull army in galaxy! You needed more people against them alone and now I have reinforcements! Just because I wanna have the biggest shoe I can get to tread on you! hahah

Tremble in fear as I come!