1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The COGIATI (gender idenity test)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by J Snow, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Veronica

Well, both my sisters are taller than most of you lot, so stop complaining :wink:

My youngest sister is 18 and almost 6'1". It is not a problem at all when it comes to looks, just a disadvantage because many guys don't like dating taller girls.

But on the jealous thing. I can relate to that. Especially at this time of year when girls dress in fall-clothes and boots of just the kind I'd like to wear. The stores are full of them as well, and walking down the main street, it's a bit frustrating not being able to buy anything. Well, I could, but it would also be a bit pointless as I can't wear any of it at this point anyway.

Simply for the dressing reason, I think doing drag would be fun. Just to dress up and go and hang on the lesbian club in the city. I'd love that. But I don't know anybody there, and I could never do all that alone.

2. J Snow

Well, I'm heading to a drag show now with my bf. I'm gonna go sit out in the audience and just fantasize in my head about being up on the stage, or even better, people just seeing me as a girl without having to be part of some show. It'll probably make me feel good for a small period of time, and then just more depressed than I was before... =/ Suppose I'll let you guys know how it went when I get home.

3. Veronica

Oh, I could never be on stage. I am fairly comfortable speaking to a small crowd, but not that. I'd just be in the crowd partying :slight_smile:

4. J Snow

I like your new avatar, Veronica!

Yeah, I don't know... I just want a way to be seen as female. I think I'm too shy to be up on a stage and all that though.

The show was pretty bland. It was almost all drag kings, they are just kind of boring to me, no offense. However, there was one person up there that was rediculously sexy. It was either a drag king or some dude that was not in drag for some reason. If it was a girl, it was the best drag king I've ever seen. The few queens that did go on tonight were very unconvincing except for one. The one drag queen just makes me so jealous though. I wish I could look like hir... (gonna try to start using gender neutral pronouns for drag performers)

I'm really start to feel more and more that I'm trans though...

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got 40 which makes sense. I'm androgynous, not completely male but not completely female emotionally. Plus I'd like to explore drag perhaps so yeah that's me. :slight_smile:

6. 11 11 11

As a side note:

I agree. Tall girls are.....precisley what I look for :3

7. WydenEmmie

Out Status:
    A few people
    I got -150.

(Did I not say, in my one thread, I'd make an awesome slightly feminine guy?)

8. Deaf Not Blind

yeah it also has a lot of questions about hearing things and location by sound, which is audist. that means nobody deaf can take it.

9. Nykoru

Out Status:
    Some people
    It also completely messes up anyone female-bodied; should we reverse gender references to be more appropriate, leave them as is and try to see how 'un-trans' it says?

Blarg.

On a better note, I scored right on average for guys in the BBC test! Booyah! ^_^

10. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it looks dodgy to me too

11. Bree

I tried taking the test -in a backwards kind of way- and I will second that it seems extremely sexist. For example, the writing thing- I'm taking creative writing, there's lots of guys in my program who would never question their male-ness. I think I scored -61, and it labelled me an androgyne- there don't seem to be many options other than trans, for results. Personally, I don't think it means much.

You look, from the pictures, like you'd make a pretty girl. Remember that hormones actually change the way you are shaped. Your face would feminize itself, too.

I actually consider transwomen very lucky- you can actually get fully-functioning girl parts. I could never be a whole boy.

12. Farouche

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    tldr but I took the test, it's dodgey and doesn't seem likely to be helpful to anyone, as far as I can see. Even if I were physically male it wouldn't've made sense.

13. Waffles

I got -5... so I am both and neither...
    Da royal flying fahq? ._.