1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Testosterone

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by MilesX2984, Sep 22, 2018.

1. MilesX2984

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would love to go on testosterone one day, get top surgery and become who I really am without being told by my “family” that I cannot do what I want to do. I would prove them wrong. They say I’m something I’m not and one day I can just leave most of them and move away. Be my authentic self and love who I wanna love <3

Hamiltan and i7025 like this.
  2. i7025

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    same

Hamiltan likes this.
  3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    MilesX2984.....Hello and a very big welcome to empty closets! I'm not trans, but I have a very big place in my heart for those who are. I know how difficult it was for me to accept that I am and always have been gay, I can't really imagine how tough it would be to accept that you are transgendered and then to go through transition. Have you checked out Trans videos on youtube? There are a lot of them and they have sure helped me to better understand the difficulties that trans folks face. Also...there is a forum here on EC that you might find helpful. It's title is "Gender Identity and Expression". Check it out and then join in! We're so glad that you have found us! Remember...you are part of our LGBTQ family and we do care!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

i7025 likes this.